Anyone getting the iPhone 7 ?

it's not hard to get these new phones.. demand simply not as high as before. 

Glad they are giving it away for free with for my 16GB 6.  :)

jmoney74 said:
Actually demand is higher than expected. But many were smarter and pre-ordered (pre-orders were as much as 4 times higher according to certain carriers) instead of waiting in the lines.

I think they will sell more 7s than then the 6s, esp because the 6 buyers who didn't get the 6s will want to upgrade (and like you, can do it for free at certain carriers).

jmoney74 said:

Glad they are giving it away for free with for my 16GB 6.  :)

I heard that if you trade in your iPhone 6 Plus at ATT before 9/30 they'll give you like $600 or so towards the iPhone 7?

Most carriers will credit $650 for an iPhone 6/6s trade-in.

Ours came via FedEx yesterday, and luckily we don't live near ps9 because it was just left on the front porch. Granted, the box didn't say "IPHONE 7 INSIDE!!!" but to leave a ~$900 package like that without a signature was risky (the driver had to know as I'm sure there were tons of those packages on his truck).

Mrs. IHO has way more patience than I do, her case from Amazon won't arrive until today so she doesn't want to activate it until tonight (it would be funny if her case gets stolen from our porch).

Looks almost exactly like the 6/6s Plus... the non-mechanical home button is strange. I get that it helps waterproofing but how as Sammy able to pull it off as their home buttons are still "pressable".

Now let's see how long her matching Apple Watch takes (that one we had shipped to her work).

Back