eyephone said:
YellowFever said:
If I put Baker Ranch on there, people gonna think I work for Mike of Parkside-Lexington or I'm getting kick backs from him  ;D

It's only fair. (Add the ranch, add the ranch!)

Just to be clear eyephone, Baker Ranch and the community Mike@parkside loves to rave about are two completely different areas.  Both new communities in Lake Forest but two completely different developers/areas.  Don't put us in the same mold  :-\

SoclosetoIrvine said:
eyephone said:
YellowFever said:
If I put Baker Ranch on there, people gonna think I work for Mike of Parkside-Lexington or I'm getting kick backs from him  ;D

Just to be clear eyephone, Baker Ranch and the community Mike@parkside loves to rave about are two completely different areas.  Both new communities in Lake Forest but two completely different developers/areas.  Don't put us in the same mold  :-\

Let's be clear, I'm not putting it in the same mold. But I'm not familiar with the potential issues if any with Baker Ranch. (I just know there's a jail) That's why I asked.

eyephone said:
SoclosetoIrvine said:
eyephone said:
YellowFever said:

Let's be clear, I'm not putting it in the same mold. But I'm not familiar with the potential issues if any with Baker Ranch. (I just know there's a jail) That's why I asked.

Objectively, Baker Ranch should get some points for the jail, that's the major one.  When this gets updated to include the homes being built right in front of Portola high, I'd expect them to be scored similarly.  We should score in the 1's for car control since Alton has 4 lanes and no traffic like Irvine.  We can get 1-2 for freeway since we are a bit farther from the 133.  It's elevated land  so I would assume lot of the chemicals etc would flow by, so whatever Laguna Altura got, I would assume it would be close.

I've passed by the land Mike@parkside talks about.  It's right next to the 133 so I would give him a 3 on free way.  It's built right next to lots of commercial buildings so I'm not sure how traffic is for air control.  I don't drive there during working hours.  He's not close to the jail so no points there.  It's not elevated like baker Ranch so I would put it similar to the other villages in Irvine

YellowFever said:
Hey, I found out recently that Baby Powder causes OVARIAN cancer!  S*&%<, I can't think of how many times I've been exposed to Baby Powder when I was young.

So do you think you are going to get **ovarian** cancer now?

:)

why dont we also assign numbers to neighborhoods with the worst drivers/highest speed limits.  All the things being monitored in the spreadsheet are things to "potentially" worry about, but im more concerned about distracted/bad drivers.  might as well assign all of irvine a 3

id_rather_be_racing said:
why dont we also assign numbers to neighborhoods with the worst drivers/highest speed limits.  All the things being monitored in the spreadsheet are things to "potentially" worry about, but im more concerned about distracted/bad drivers.  might as well assign all of irvine a 3

I say no. Because a person can argue lower or higher.

Does having a big Cement Mix Factory right next to residential homes cause some type of hazards (i.e. Air, Toxicity, etc.)?  There is one right adjacent to Baker Ranch.

I do not think we should put cemetery as health/environment risk. And, anyways, it is not certain if cemetery would be there--eventually.

OCLuvr said:
I do not think we should put cemetery as health/environment risk. And, anyways, it is not certain if cemetery would be there--eventually.

Agreed.  Let's put it there after it comes.  With the posts we've seen from here, seems the cemetery is a stretch to come anytime soon.  Also yellowfever, can you tell me the hazards of having a cemetery in general?  Aren't the bodies underground?  Or are you talking about the grass area that needs spraying?

Have to say, glad-yellow-jizz-bang certainly does put in alot of effort for this...

how about crime in general?  Doesn't fit sex predators (megans law database) and it's not Musick jailhttps://spotcrime.com/ca/irvine
it's a little more difficult as severity needs to be weighted from petty theft to burglary to assault, no shootings tho...

YellowFever said:
But the dead could rise one day.  ;D ;D  ;D

You'r right.  That was the argument I gave to SGIP, that I didn't think cemetery's are really a hazard.  I just put it there cuz some body want to see it.  I'll take it out in the next rev.

I say leave the cemetery index in. This will help potential buyers from overseas or other areas that are not familiar.

Back