The worst are those slow drivers that cut over from left to right to make a right or right to left to make a left.  Not only do they slow down when changing lanes but they don't signal.  I'll say this, having been instructed on the track with semi pro drivers I can say that I've improved my driver skills 10x.  One of the big things they teach you on the track is to be aware of your surrounds and be ready to anticipate for almost any situation.  So when I drive on the street I pay attention to little details and I can almost tell if some idiot is going to cross over 3 lanes to make a turn.  It's like things are in slow motion to me on the street (kind of like Neo from The Matrix when he's dodging those slow motion bullets).  haha

Definitely agree.

To compound this affect, ride a motorcycle in socal for a few years. It will make you notice even more things on the road.

lnc said:
For those don't have front the from plate, don't park your car at LAX's parking lot.  The parking patrol at LAX will give you a ticket for no front plate.

Yup, been there done that.  :(

USCTrojanCPA said:
The worst are those slow drivers that cut over from left to right to make a right or right to left to make a left.  Not only do they slow down when changing lanes but they don't signal.  I'll say this, having been instructed on the track with semi pro drivers I can say that I've improved my driver skills 10x.  One of the big things they teach you on the track is to be aware of your surrounds and be ready to anticipate for almost any situation.  So when I drive on the street I pay attention to little details and I can almost tell if some idiot is going to cross over 3 lanes to make a turn.  It's like things are in slow motion to me on the street (kind of like Neo from The Matrix when he's dodging those slow motion bullets).  haha

Like I said...Dodge Ball everyday  ;D

B2FiNiTY said:
Definitely agree.

To compound this affect, ride a motorcycle in socal for a few years. It will make you notice even more things on the road.

I'm probably more risk tolerant than most people but even I wouldn't dare to ride a motorcycle. I just don't trust other drivers on the road.  At least in a 1.5 ton car I have safety features like seat belts and airbags. 

I know a guy who drove his track car with a full roll cage on the street from one shop to another at night.  He was wearing his helmet and was strapped in with his 6pt harness.  Funny thing is that he was safer in that car than any other street car on a road.  haha

Paris said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Like I said...Dodge Ball everyday  ;D

Hope you are following the 5 D's of Dodgeball...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ASBsQfXnw

Back