Zillow - Sale History Gone ? ? ?

CalGal_IHB

<p>Did Zillow remove the Sale & Tax History from their database? I haven't had my morning caffeine yet, but I can't seem to find it.</p>

<p>It appears they have udpated the default view page layout.</p>

<p>Click on "data/statistics" on the left column and it will show up.</p>

<p>SCHB</p>

CalGal - Glad to see you back. Donde esta frijole hombre? For you Bostoners, that is Spanglish for "Where you bean, man?"

<p>Hey Guys -</p>

<p>Glad to be back - </p>

<p>I just got a response from Zillow's customer service. Here's their response on the Sales History and Data.</p>

<p><em>"Last night we launched a redesigned Home Details page and moved some things around. In the process, a bug has inadvertently dropped off sale and tax history from the main Home Details page, but you can still find it by clicking “data & graphs” on the lefthand side of any home’s page. We are adding back on to the main Home Details page tonight and this should be restored on all homes tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!"</em></p>

CalGal - So true. My dad had a house three houses from the beach in Manhattan Beach and we had family visiting us at least four times per year. Now that he and I both live inland, no one comes to visit.

Back