You know what sucks?

graphrix_IHB

Living in a three story town/row home, in which your kitchen window faces your Vietnamese neighbor's garage. And... in said garage they are having a party, and what do the Asians love to do? Karaoke! Oh dear gawd, it is bad, really really bad... I know I can't sing, and I would never ever sing in my f'ing garage. The neighbors shouldn't be either. Stay tuned... a video of it might happen.

<em>"I believe I can fly, I believe I can soar..."</em>

I believe I just heard a sound pitch normally only dogs can hear.

<a href="http://www.cayci.com/pictures/IHBShare/KaraokeNeighbors.wmv">Home Movie #1 Here</a>

<a href="http://www.cayci.com/pictures/IHBShare/KaraokeNeighbors2.wmv">Home Movie #2 Here</a>

[quote author="caycifish" date=1246247099]<a href="http://www.cayci.com/pictures/IHBShare/KaraokeNeighbors.wmv">Home Movie #1 Here</a>

<a href="http://www.cayci.com/pictures/IHBShare/KaraokeNeighbors2.wmv">Home Movie #2 Here</a></blockquote>

Have you sent your neighbours a copy?

Sorry Graph, I'm just prepping for American Idol...I'd close the door but you know how hot it gets.

But don't worry, after the contest....I'll be able to move to Shady!!

[quote author="tmare" date=1246249945]Graph and Cayci, I guess since it's such a beautiful day, it's time to get the hell out of the house!</blockquote>

Working on that. Headed to the Old Town Orange walking tour shortly.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1246246157]Living in a three story town/row home, in which your kitchen window faces your Vietnamese neighbor's garage. And... in said garage they are having a party, and what do the Asians love to do? Karaoke! Oh dear gawd, it is bad, really really bad... I know I can't sing, and I would never ever sing in my f'ing garage. The neighbors shouldn't be either. Stay tuned... a video of it might happen.</blockquote>

Karaoke ends. What really sucks is being in a townhome or condo and having the neighbor's place start the foreclosure chirp...

[quote author="No_Such_Reality" date=1246355752][quote author="graphrix" date=1246246157]Living in a three story town/row home, in which your kitchen window faces your Vietnamese neighbor's garage. And... in said garage they are having a party, and what do the Asians love to do? Karaoke! Oh dear gawd, it is bad, really really bad... I know I can't sing, and I would never ever sing in my f'ing garage. The neighbors shouldn't be either. Stay tuned... a video of it might happen.</blockquote>

Karaoke ends. What really sucks is being in a townhome or condo and having the neighbor's place start the foreclosure chirp...</blockquote>

Yes, as of now, there are four foreclosures on my street. The short sale attempt on one just failed. We had been fairly shielded from it all until now.

[quote author="tmare" date=1246357959]

Yes, as of now, there are four foreclosures on my street. The short sale attempt on one just failed. We had been fairly shielded from it all until now.</blockquote>

I must be mistaken, I thought you were in Floral Park with BK. Can you hear the fire alarms doing the low battery warning in all four or are you talking about just the tsunami of the foreclosures on the street?

[quote author="No_Such_Reality" date=1246358690][quote author="tmare" date=1246357959]

Yes, as of now, there are four foreclosures on my street. The short sale attempt on one just failed. We had been fairly shielded from it all until now.</blockquote>

I must be mistaken, I thought you were in Floral Park with BK. Can you hear the fire alarms doing the low battery warning in all four or are you talking about just the tsunami of the foreclosures on the street?</blockquote>

I'm in Park Santiago, basically the tsunami of foreclosures on the street. They seem to be popping up all at once but of course, these people had been in trouble for some time, I don't know them personally.

Only I can hijack my own threads, damn it! %-P

Yes, FP and Park Santiago are starting to crack. I think I recall mentioning something about the shift to the higher end properties somewhere before...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hzu0jn.jpg

Most of the loans are from the 04-07 vintages. It's the 07 vintage that still drank the Kool-Aid, and thought these areas were immune. Oops. Sorry, tmare and bk. But, the good news is the properties are not prime properties, more less the "eh" to "fairly nice" properties. When the prime ones really start to crack... you will notice an eerie silence from me and no_vas.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1246362960]Only I can hijack my own threads, damn it! %-P

Yes, FP and Park Santiago are starting to crack. I think I recall mentioning something about the shift to the higher end properties somewhere before...

Most of the loans are from the 04-07 vintages. It's the 07 vintage that still drank the Kool-Aid, and thought these areas were immune. Oops. Sorry, tmare and bk. But, the good news is the properties are not prime properties, more less the "eh" to "fairly nice" properties. When the prime ones really start to crack... you will notice an eerie silence from me and no_vas.</blockquote>

Yep! Exactly four on my street in that map. Crazy!

[quote author="graphrix" date=1246246445]<em>"I believe I can fly, I believe I can soar..."</em>

I believe I just heard a sound pitch normally only dogs can hear.</blockquote>

"So take, these broken wings, and learn to fly again..."

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1246248464]Now put that activities in a frontal 3cwg with the door opened.</blockquote>
That's so ghetto... Karaoke only belongs in the family room.

"Two hearts... two hearts that beat as one..."

[quote author="tmare" date=1246366570][quote author="graphrix" date=1246362960]Only I can hijack my own threads, damn it! %-P

Most of the loans are from the 04-07 vintages. It's the 07 vintage that still drank the Kool-Aid, and thought these areas were immune. Oops. Sorry, tmare and bk. But, the good news is the properties are not prime properties, more less the "eh" to "fairly nice" properties. When the prime ones really start to crack... you will notice an eerie silence from me and no_vas.</blockquote>

Yep! Exactly four on my street in that map. Crazy!</blockquote>

I spoke to the pastor on Sunday... they fell out of escrow; apparently the owners rejected the last offer; they'll try again. He mentioned that they totally have to sell, and that the pastor made a generous offer... They really love park santiago, and can't wait to move there...

[quote author="tmare" date=1246366570][quote author="graphrix" date=1246362960]Only I can hijack my own threads, damn it! %-P

Yep! Exactly four on my street in that map. Crazy!</blockquote>
2 blues and 2 greens? But look at the bright side tmare, the result of all those pretty dots may result in us being neighbors (I'd love to be able to pick up a home over there for around $200/sf). haha

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1246398281][quote author="bkshopr" date=1246248464]Now put that activities in a frontal 3cwg with the door opened.</blockquote>
That's so ghetto... Karaoke only belongs in the family room.

"Two hearts... two hearts that beat as one..."</blockquote>
Damn, right...that extra garage space should be used as a game room.

Back