Woodbury East - Santa Rosa

Hmm-the seller bought it for 323,500 Nov 2010 (source Redfin) then they sold it recently for 425,000 (source zillow). A gross gain of 101,500, not bad. Big props to the seller. At 400.94 a square foot aprox for a 1 bed and 1.5 bath.

eyephone said:
Hmm-the seller bought it for 323,500 Nov 2010 (source Redfin) then they sold it recently for 425,000 (source zillow). A gross gain of 101,500, not bad. Big props to the seller. At 400.94 a square foot aprox for a 1 bed and 1.5 bath.
Yup, not a bad tax-free net profit (assuming it was their primary residence) of about $70k for owning a small condo like that for 2.5 years.

Digging up a 8 year old thread, is anyone here still familiar with these 1BD (Plus Den) /1.5BA Santa Rosa-Residence 1 condos in WBE? I am looking at potentially renting one of these units.  Do you think the den in these floor plans can fit a full size bed and a dresser/closet? Appreciate any insights and feedback. Thank you.

Wouldn't the most simple way be to ask the landlord for measurements? We don't know the measurements of your bedframe and dresser, etc.

The landlord didn't have the measurements, but I went out and measured the room myself when I looked at the place again today. Was pleasantly surprised that it was a 12x10 room. For future renters in this part of WBE, I recommend it. There is a direct access garage, ample parking for guests, across the street is the Town Center, I visited multiple times to confirm that there is no street noise and the rental price is pretty attractive for what you are getting, price wise it definitely beats places like Esperenza that is next door or even some of the "townhome style" rentals like Woodbury Place. But note that it's really hard to find these condos/townhomes to rent, for every one of these, there are 50 apartment options available.

Back