William Lyon bidding on old Alderwood and Vista Verde campuses

I read in the Irvine World News that William Lyon has submitted bids for both the former Alderwood and Vista Verde campuses for approx. $26M. Does anyone know what they are planning to build at Alderwood? I heard that Woodbridge had requested that they follow the "Estate Home" format to keep it looking similar to the area....... but perhaps they will put in Reserve type homes? I figured that they had to submit initial plans with their bids..... any know?

[quote author="furious sugar" date=1229404318]I read in the Irvine World News that William Lyon has submitted bids for both the former Alderwood and Vista Verde campuses for approx. $26M. Does anyone know what they are planning to build at Alderwood? I heard that Woodbridge had requested that they follow the "Estate Home" format to keep it looking similar to the area....... but perhaps they will put in Reserve type homes? I figured that they had to submit initial plans with their bids..... any know?</blockquote>

link to the story available? or can someone explain to me what/where these sites are?

Back