Wilhelm's Chophouse, etc/Culinary Adventures

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1219278709]Who or what do you think will take over that space in the Irvine marketplace?</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.thevarsity.com/">The Varsity Hot Dog Joint from Atlanta</a>

are you serious or joking? i wish... i've seen that place featured on a show about hot dogs on travel channel and a hot dog documentary on pbs.

[quote author="rickhunter" date=1219289711]If you look around, the Red Robin and BJ's dominant on the Tustin and Irvine sides respectively.

I dont think the area will pull in high end clients since they rather hang out at the spectrum.

So if you want to make it in that location, it has to be family oriented or cheap like BJ's or a Red Robin.

I think a CHUCK E CHEESE's would tear it up at that location, or something of that nature...

</blockquote></blockquote>

The Irvine marketplace could use some excitement.

Hopefully, they?ll bring in a Hooters this time.

Dude, I love hot dogs. Sometimes I'll got to Jerry's Deli just to get their 2 hotdog plate. Its 12 bucks or something for hotdogs, but well worth it.

[quote author="25w100k+" date=1219378597]Dude, I love hot dogs. Sometimes I'll got to Jerry's Deli just to get their 2 hotdog plate. Its 12 bucks or something for hotdogs, but well worth it.</blockquote>

Do I smell a dinner field trip?

It would be nice

-bix

[quote author="acpme" date=1219357972]are you serious or joking? i wish... i've seen that place featured on a show about hot dogs on travel channel and a hot dog documentary on pbs.</blockquote>

I was joking.....

But I did put some thoughts into this. First, it should not be a high end place again. Second, the place is huge. Third, this location is surrounded by 20+? restaurants (big and small) of all types (pizza, bar, fusion, Japanese, Thai, Indian, PANDA express, Ice Cream, Mexican, Italian, BBQ joint, Burgers, Sandwiches, Chicken place...) The only thing missing is hot dog. It's family oriented. It fits the theme of Marketplace.

Then, I remember this place from the Travel Channel or Food Network show that featured this huge hot dog place. Thus, the idea.

My second idea was another "bank" ;)

Back