Why so many negative comments about living in the City of Irvine?

The last four posts made me ROFL because... 1. I knew SoCal would take Deuce's first post the opposite he intended. 2. He would have to clarify and link what he meant after a eloquently snarky remark from SoCal. 3. SoCal would forgive him and remind everyone she still considers him #1 for her home purchase. 4. It is scary that I know the personalities of IHBers this well.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1231351454]The last four posts made me ROFL because... 1. I knew SoCal would take Deuce's first post the opposite he intended. 2. He would have to clarify and link what he meant after a eloquently snarky remark from SoCal. 3. SoCal would forgive him and remind everyone she still considers him #1 for her home purchase. 4. It is scary that I know the personalities of IHBers this well.</blockquote>

Whether SoCal78 and I do business together or not, she has my admiration for being a bright spot on this space.

While I <strong>have to</strong> be patient with my lack of anonymity, she <strong>chooses to</strong> be kind and tolerant without such restraint. The difference shouldn't be overlooked.

Thx again and all apologies. No offense intended.

I'll go back to misquoting [strike]George Carlin[/strike] Sam Clemens now.

-IR2

Back