Who's Watching Dakar This Year?

<p>eff, Europe to Senegal would add an extra challenge and make the race even more exciting!!</p>

<p>Who do you Guys think are the most talented? I would say WRC....doing 120 sideways down an snow covered Alpine pass must take a huge amount of skill not to mention unfeasibly large Gonads...</p>

<p>Alas, it looks like Dakar is off </p>

<p>I'd pay to watch a Left-Turn Driver compete in this...</p>

<p><embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LswD8C8GHEE" width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" wmode="transparent"></embed></p>

<p>All I saw on that video was toprally drivers who wadded it up in the snow (including the late Colin McRae)!</p>

<p>Robby would do it. And well. Jimmy Johnson could do it too. He too was a winning off road racer.</p>

<p>Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart and Kasey Kahne and Ryan Newman all came from sprint cars. Carl Edwards raced on dirt. So did Kenny Schrader. I'm sure they could all get it done too.</p>

<p>Some of those guys racing roundy round cars can actually drive. Then there's Micheal Waltrip.</p>

<p> </p>

Go fast+turn left+big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thats why the biggest names in open wheel are moving there.

It looks like there will be more Indy 500 winners in next years Brickyard 400 then in the Indy 500.

Just a Hi-Tech Redneck here!!

Enjoy!

Back