Who needs a nanny?

Leano

My mom just moved in with us at CV. She is 58 and a stay at home mom. She is great with kids. To those who live in cypress village and needs a part time nanny, let me know

RCV said:
My mom just moved in with us at CV. She is 58 and a stay at home mom. She is great with kids. To those who live in cypress village and needs a part time nanny, let me know

Will your mom be ok with caring for kids after they get out of CV Elementary?  Mine is signed up for an Early Bird.

Yes.  That actually works perfectly! We also live in Marigold and the elementary is walking distance (how awesome is that).  What time does school end?

WTTCMN said:
RCV said:
WTTCMN said:
Can she cook?  What types of food?  Does she drive or CV only?

Cypress Village only.  My mom is a great cook but prefers to only care for kids.

Ok let me know if she changes her mind. I'm looking for someone to cook 1-2 meals a week. I'm down the street from CV. It could take 20 mins though depending on who u ask.

LOL... i'm dying here!

RCV said:
Yes.  That actually works perfectly! We also live in Marigold and the elementary is walking distance (how awesome is that).  What time does school end?

Early birds are generally out by 11:20am but Wacky Wednesday is different. 

I just sent a PM.

Thank you RCV! 

ZeroLot said:
RCV said:

I just sent a PM.

Thank you RCV!

I got your message.  I responded but it is not showing up on my sent items.  Did you get my reply? 

WTTCMN said:
RCV said:
WTTCMN said:
Can she cook?  What types of food?  Does she drive or CV only?

Cypress Village only.  My mom is a great cook but prefers to only care for kids.

Ok let me know if she changes her mind. I'm looking for someone to cook 1-2 meals a week. I'm down the street from CV. It could take 20 mins though depending on who u ask.

Ok, I'll let you know.  Where do you live?

RCV said:
ZeroLot said:
RCV said:

I just sent a PM.

Thank you RCV!

I got your message.  I responded but it is not showing up on my sent items.  Did you get my reply?

Yup got it!  Thanks for responding so quickly.  Let me know if your mom decides to cook meals for WTTCMN too.  Might as well make a bigger batch of food and add the Zerolots to the list too.

Back