Who do you miss?

stepping_up_IHB

This board has seen people come and go, but I have three once regular posters that I miss dearly. Eval, LawyerLiz and Nude. If Panda doesn't return, I will miss him too. Who do you all miss?

BTW, did anyone read LawyyerLiz's predictions for the new year for '08? I was astounded at how many things she nailed. Her insight was actually eerie reading a full on year later and seeing things come to be that I wouldn't have even imagined in Dec '07.

I miss...

lawyerliz and her updates from the space coast. I think the new format just frustrated her to the point of no return.

EvaL even though I talk to her outside of IHB. I miss her snark, and her slapping Skekker around.

I really, really miss nirvinerealtor. I hope she is doing well and can laugh about how she was a little off in her predictions.

I am sure there are plenty of others.

But... I do not miss Nude. That guy is a giant douche. He is really ugly, and dumber than a sack of nails. Even when I met him he smelled of urine. His wife did mention he occasionally still wets the bed, so that might explain the smell. I was also told he went a little nuts one day, and got into the monkey cage at the zoo and then he climbed the tree and began to try to fling his poo like the other monkeys. At least the medications keep him from doing that again. Oh... and the incident with the llama after he watched Napoleon Dyamite... well... lets just say I can't repeat that on IHB. Of course you could find the police records yourself if you have the googlefu skills. Good riddance to that guy, he had the potential to be even nuttier than Panda. At least we couldn't see or smell him via the internet, oh that would have been bad.

I miss my Grandmother.

<a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/3969/">http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/3969/</a>

Hmmm. EvalSeraphim and nirvinerealtor for sure. NanoWest no doubt (we would like an update on the TugTub please). Eff and Profette (*rarely* post anymore.....) Nude, who I loved and hated, but mostly loved because he told it like it was - stung sometimes but refreshing. McDonna mentioned the original Irvine Renter, and I have to agree...where have you gone IR? (gosh, that feels funny not putting the #2 after IR). I grew to like zany LawyerLiz (last login was 9/29/08 - she really has divorced us), but was ready to snap if she said her husband worked for NASA on the Space Coast one more time - her foreclosure stories were always interesting. Bigmoneysalsa, where are you ?

Who I wish would post more:

4walls4me. GITOC. Masterofdamoney. Lendingmaestro. tourbillion (where in the world are you now?). GavriloPrincip. Mendelssohn. cantaloop. Shay. noshellsnail. RE in the LBC. furious sugar (has my vote for most clever screen name on IHB). I'm sure I'm missing others, but this was what came to mind at 4 am.

IHB blogroll <a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/member/memberlist/">here</a>

You can also see their last login date (PANDA hasn't really left us at all....he's still logging on.)

Trooper,

Here is an update,,,,,,,tugtub is still on the up and up....last month we had about 12K in revenue......the slow economy is not helping....but some people have to have the experience of soaking in 104 degree water while floating in the ocean. I just purchased a 43' sailboat that will be named tugtub....and I may be gone for a few years exploring the far reaches of newport harbor. The microscope company got sold.....and I am now consulting...ha ha....paulwestphd.com. And right now I am sitting in my hotel room in Porto, portugal having a glass of port.

So.......are you still headed to Paris.

Where is Janet?

More than likely got a Loan Mod and is staying out of IHB sight.

Winex has been out of sight for a few weeks ?

The new daily "Obama is ending the world" Trash Thread is missed.

jcaraway has been laying low as well.

I miss EvaL.

I've been out of "housing mode" for a while. I'm contemplating an expat position in Switzerland that would take buying an OC stucco box off the table for a while.

Regardless of whether or not that happens, I'll be back around when housing hits the bottom. We're not there yet, though some of that $120k garbage in Tustin looks tempting.

Hey - I was MIA for a bit... No one missed me.. sniff sniff :(

The good news is that I'm a dad. The bad news is that I will probably need to buy a place this year since we want to get 'settled' before the little guy can start walking. (At least I held out for 3+ years before buying, had my fun pissing off sales reps/realtors by telling them to read the WSJ/stop smoking crack, and enjoyed being married w/out kids for a few years).

[quote author="cantaloop" date=1238856984]Hey - I was MIA for a bit... No one missed me.. sniff sniff :(

The good news is that I'm a dad. The bad news is that I will probably need to buy a place this year since we want to get 'settled' before the little guy can start walking. (At least I held out for 3+ years before buying, had my fun pissing off sales reps/realtors by telling them to read the WSJ/stop smoking crack, and enjoyed being married w/out kids for a few years).</blockquote>

Hey, daddy-o. Congratulations!

Back