White Grommet Curtain Help

dealcatcher

Anyone know where to buy white grommet style curtains that are at least 103" tall?

Only ones I've seen are from West Elm or Crate and Barrel but I'm looking for a cheaper option and ones that are a little wider.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 171
Check out Curtain Works. They go up to like 144".

A blogger called Decor Chick had the same issue. She wrote a post about it with good pics. She did 136" grommet panel curtains on the cheap. Check it out here.

Thanks Socal but unfortunately their website doesn't have solid white curtains. They only have see through white curtains.

We got some >100" at the Great Indoors before it closed.  They're owned by Sears so try their website.  A quick search on the site showed there are some that length.  You can sort the thousands of results by length x width.  See if the below link works..

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/SolrxSeeAllFilters?vName=For+the+Home&filterName=Size+%28WxL%29&keyword=window+curtains&toSAFPage=true&cName=Window+Coverings+%26+Hardware&keywordSearch=false&catalogId=12605&previousSort=ORIGINAL_SORT_ORDER&filter=Size+%28WxL%29%7C42+x+108+in.&viewItems=50&storeId=10153&sName=Drapes+%26+Panels&seeAllFilter=true

In the market for drapes for my 11 foot high dining room window.  Gets a good bit of morning sun.. so in a semi rush to get some sort of cover.  Stopped by Ethan Ellen and the designer we met had some great ideas.. gave us a crash course in window coverings.. all was great but then came the price.. $3000 for fabric alone!  whoaaa! 

As your cousin PS2012 said, try Bed and Beyond... they usually have extra long panels.

IKEA also has long panels (they give you a kit to adjust the length) but not sure if they are 11 feet high.

We did go to BBB right after the price scare at Expensive Ellen... but they don't have any long 132" + drapes.. and the guy who came over to help is night and day from Ethan..  I guess we'll have to ask one of those companies that bring the samples to the house.. I don't want to buy online on these sort of things

Back