Which one would you choose and why?

Bro, how do you know? There could be out of state investors as well that would care. You really can't go a day without forcing your thoughts on others eh? Childish.
Nah, you're just dumb. We're on talkIrvine, in a topic under the Irvine Real Estate sub Forum. We discuss Irvine.

Last edited:
Nah, you're just dumb. We're on talkIrvine, in a topic under the Irvine Real Estate sub Forum. We discuss Irvine.
kids these days are too sensitive and need a constant pat on their back and be told they are right even when they are wrong.

You’re always right CalBears96 and everyone else is wrong. *pats back* 🙂

because if unemployment is high, it will be difficult to find jobs and people will end up selling their homes that were locked at 3% rate. payments locked in at 3% rate is still significantly higher than 1980s mortgage with higher interest rates. unless you're assuming everyone that owns a property at 3% have savings to last through a recession.
Nah............. where are they going to live for less than the 3% mortgage? They can't rent for that here. Well.......................... maybe the property taxes, HOA, insurance will push them over the edge. Still................... where are they going to live for what they pay with that rate? Even burger flippers going to get $20 an hour and housekeepers in hospitals $25 an hour.

I thought LL was all about logical reasoning, not pettiness 😂😂😂😘😘😘

Just as you admit (image) Irvine prices went higher!
You clearly don't know what I'm all about ---- I'm all about helping people achieve MaxROI! And as I showed in that post, Irvine wasn't the place to buy... Stabba Ana had better ROI! So did Newport, Laguna, and a boatload of other cities in Orange County.

Nah............. where are they going to live for less than the 3% mortgage? They can't rent for that here. Well.......................... maybe the property taxes, HOA, insurance will push them over the edge. Still................... where are they going to live for what they pay with that rate? Even burger flippers going to get $20 an hour and housekeepers in hospitals $25 an hour.
Your point might be valid for homes bought prior to the pandemic. But prices in 2021-2022 with 3% interest rates were still more than rents. So renting will be cheaper and you don’t have to worry about taxes, HOA, insurance, maintenance (gardener, home repairs, etc.). Other cost saving measures would be needed as well like not dining out or traveling but that’s obvious. So yes, they will rent. Nothing wrong with that at all either. After selling they will have made money and use that as their savings.

Last edited:
During a recession, household formation goes into reverse as people begin moving in with family to save money.

You clearly don't know what I'm all about ---- I'm all about helping people achieve MaxROI! And as I showed in that post, Irvine wasn't the place to buy... Stabba Ana had better ROI! So did Newport, Laguna, and a boatload of other cities in Orange County.

Nope there you go re-writing history. I’ll post the image again.

Nobody disagrees with your percentage statement. You keep stating Irvine prices went down. I’ll post that image for you to look 👀 at again! LOLLLLL

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 9
Nope there you go re-writing history. I’ll post the image again.

Nobody disagrees with your percentage statement. You keep stating Irvine prices went down. I’ll post that image for you to look 👀 at again! LOLLLLL
If I keep saying Irvine prices went down, then it should be easy for you to post that thread. You won't be able to find it for the time period being referenced though. And of course you didn't own over that time period because your parents didn't offer the DP money until prices were near the peak. That's why you were always so testy when I posted evidence that housing was peaking out.

If I keep saying Irvine prices went down, then it should be easy for you to post that thread. You won't be able to find it for the time period being referenced though. And of course you didn't own over that time period because your parents didn't offer the DP money until prices were near the peak. That's why you were always so testy when I posted evidence that housing was peaking out.
I see I’ve touched a sensitive nerve of Liar Loan.
😂 😂 😂

It’s all good fun LiarLoan. Lets agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Back