Which Montesorris assist your 3yr old wiping their butt???

Happiness said:
qwerty said:
I've checked out a couple of classes at my daughters Montessori and the control the teacher (with assistants) has over 16 kids is crazy. In class my daughter puts all of her toys away (or whatever she is using).
Sounds like a cult. No child naturally puts toys away.

Actually it depends...kids do a lot better in school because they want to be in line with their peers.  So their peers are putting away toys, they will as well.  My daughter is much better at school than at home. 

Irvinecommuter said:
Happiness said:
qwerty said:
I've checked out a couple of classes at my daughters Montessori and the control the teacher (with assistants) has over 16 kids is crazy. In class my daughter puts all of her toys away (or whatever she is using).
Sounds like a cult. No child naturally puts toys away.

Actually it depends...kids do a lot better in school because they want to be in line with their peers.  So their peers are putting away toys, they will as well.  My daughter is much better at school than at home. 

Same here. We can't control our daughter at home. I tell her to stuff and it's like I'm talking to myself. One day she will understand the concept of money and I'm sure I'll be able to control her then :)

Whoah... I'm surprised by qwerstick and bullwhip... maybe you guys are softies for your daddy's girls?

I've actually become more lenient as my kids get older... but the early dad mad helped because they pretty much listen to me.

Back