which DMV to go for early walk in?

YF?
[/quote]
Lol, no. one of the founding/original members, I think? vaguely remember someone saying so in an old search.
Do let us know how it goes, OP.

mads said:
YF?

Lol, no. one of the founding/original members, I think? vaguely remember someone saying so in an old search.

Yellow Fever (YF) was not a founding member/OG--that would be someone like IHO. YF was more like a one hit wonder.

iacrenter said:
mads said:
YF?

Yellow Fever (YF) was not a founding member/OG--that would be someone like IHO. YF was more like a one hit wonder.

I still remember his neighborhood toxicity spreadsheet  - what a hoot that was !

iacrenter said:
mads said:
YF?

YF put Talk Irvine on the map!
(I think he?s on a break because his wife just had a kid. Congrats!) ;)

mads said:
[/quote]
was referring to SoCal, not YF

SoCal said:
I just came from the Laguna Hills DMV right now. Same as you, O.P. Needed to renew my DL. Could have renewed by mail / online. But decided to bite the bullet & go in for a federally compliant Real ID. In & out in 90 min. Walk-in. It was the shortest wait of the 3 closest locations.
Thanks for the info SoCal.  What kind documents did you end up bringing for proof of your id?  Just curious if there is alternative document besides the actual social security card if they can't find it  :eek:

eyephone said:
iacrenter said:
mads said:
YF?

YF put Talk Irvine on the map!
(I think he?s on a break because his wife just had a kid. Congrats!) ;)

We are all YellowFever. Now time for the updated version 3.0 of the Environmental Hazard spread sheet.

Roger said:
SoCal said:
I just came from the Laguna Hills DMV right now. Same as you, O.P. Needed to renew my DL. Could have renewed by mail / online. But decided to bite the bullet & go in for a federally compliant Real ID. In & out in 90 min. Walk-in. It was the shortest wait of the 3 closest locations.
Thanks for the info SoCal.  What kind documents did you end up bringing for proof of your id?  Just curious if there is alternative document besides the actual social security card if they can't find it  :eek:

Looks like a W2/paystub with full SSN will do too. The checklist is at https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/wcm/connect/2db22455-e270-47a3-819c-d7c7716d5194/List_of_Docs_REALID.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=

mads said:
Roger said:
SoCal said:
Looks like a W2/paystub with full SSN will do too. The checklist is at https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/wcm/connect/2db22455-e270-47a3-819c-d7c7716d5194/List_of_Docs_REALID.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=
Ah thanks a bunch mads!

Roger said:
mads said:
Roger said:
SoCal said:
Ah thanks a bunch mads!

Back