Which decade has the best homes?

[quote author="Geotpf" date=1244163358][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244115186][quote author="Geotpf" date=1244105580]You two would both like my house. :p

It's on a corner lot. From the front of the house, it looks like it doesn't have a garage at all-but there's a three car garage on the side street. I'm actually surprised this type of layout (for corner lots only) isn't more common-have the main entrance on street A, and the garage branching off of street B.</blockquote>
Post up some pictures of your home.</blockquote>

I'm trying to be semi-anonymous, sorry.</blockquote>
Too late... bk probably already knows you address, shoe size and what you ate for breakfast this morning.

[quote author="Geotpf" date=1244163358][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244115186][quote author="Geotpf" date=1244105580]You two would both like my house. :p

It's on a corner lot. From the front of the house, it looks like it doesn't have a garage at all-but there's a three car garage on the side street. I'm actually surprised this type of layout (for corner lots only) isn't more common-have the main entrance on street A, and the garage branching off of street B.</blockquote>

A historic older neighborhood in Riverside?

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1244166616][quote author="Geotpf" date=1244163358][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244115186][quote author="Geotpf" date=1244105580]You two would both like my house. :p

Too late... bk probably already knows you address, shoe size and what you ate for breakfast this morning.</blockquote>

I did say "semi-anonymous".

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1244167575]A historic older neighborhood in Riverside?</blockquote>

The house is older, but has no particular architectural or historic significance.

Back