Where to live in Irvine?

i swear this is a sickness. my boss is like this too

so what was the point of the fire? for us to breathe in those chemicals? why? to kill us? to control us? are they related to chem trails? who did it? the bilderbergers? tri lateral commission? cfr? dick cheney and backed my mossad?

let me guess it all goes back to international bankers, the fed, and jews right?

[quote author="LoudRoar" date=1246108122]ok ill repost it for now. :( LOVE AND LET LOVE

<blockquote>

While we are on this subject, you as citizens of Irvine really need to get your head out of your a**es and do something because the puzzle is coming together.

These two reports just hit the OC register TODAY.

Also, if you people still didn?t notice yet, that Santiago fire?last year? well its actually a funny story. They never found the ?arsonists? who seemed to set fire at 4 different places! What a coincidence? Guess what else burned that day?and not a SINGLE NEWS STORY ON IT. The Explosive Ordinance Site that has been used since the 50?s! FULL OF DELICIOUS PERCHLORATE, and yall breathed that in that day. Dont worry no mandatory evac since it will kill you slowly. If you look at that air polution map, the dat brown area north of irvine, thats the place. Here is a video. Notice the bright pink fire. (let me guess its the camera, keep living in enial). Flares also have perchlorate, thats why they burn pink!

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

WAKE THE F*** UP IRVINE. HOW LOUD OF A ROAR DO YOU NEED?

Did you know that Orange County is where all the snazzy military technology was made? These people think they own the world, because they can search a database that has everything everyone ever said anywhere. Did you know the FLIR camera was made across the street from fashion island? sidewinder, made in Newport.

You can call me crazy conspiracy man, but EVERYTHING IS VERIFIABLE FACT.

Did you know that there is an underground city? Have you noticed all the vents? Look harder. </blockquote>

NOTE: Although underground city clearly a conspiracy theory, the fire is not.

NOTE2: I couldnt find the links to the "These two" part which basically linked to 2 articles that were on the oc regi$ter yesterday in the green blog section.

NOTE3: now you see cui bono</blockquote>

So how long do I have to live now? I breathed a whole bunch of that stuff while living in WB during the fire.

LOL IACRenter you will be fine... my point is not that you are going to get sick cause of the smoke... that has nothing to do with it... let me be clear here...

in a democracy, a good democracy, people make INFORMED decisions, and therefore, reach the best result.

So first, what is an informed decision? Obviously, a major aspect is access to information. Another is time and effort on the part of the decision maker, which is not always practical.

My point is that we need less PR firms in America and more REAL LABOR; as Adam Smith said, VALUE ARISES FROM LABOR.

My point is that if the military is allowed to do covert operations against its own people, then we are no longer America, we are an oligarchy. WE AS THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATION TO FORM A MILITIA IF GOVERNMENT ACTS AGAINST ITS PEOPLE. I am NOT saying they did it, it was more likely a contractor of some sort. Look at the paper corruption is rampant, is everyone just gonna sit back? (And the point of the fire was to save a lil $$$, duh, thats what its always about)

NEVER FORGET: AND FOR THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

[quote author="WALLOFIRON" date=1246272645]so if Irvine doesn't have great schools? what city(cities) in the USA does?</blockquote>
[graph]

Oakland, Orange and Unincorporated Santa Ana.

[/graph]

BTW: NYC rocks the socks.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1246274012][quote author="WALLOFIRON" date=1246272645]so if Irvine doesn't have great schools? what city(cities) in the USA does?</blockquote>
[graph]

Oakland, Orange and Unincorporated Santa Ana.

[/graph]

BTW: NYC rocks the socks.</blockquote>

lol.... thanks

My wife and I both went to school from preschool to college in NYC and if you think metal detectors, gangs, 13yr olds getting pregnant, stuffy arrogant kids, abusive bullies running wild,diversity of teen violence,textbooks from the 40's and 50's, old outdated overcrowded classrooms,being called a nerd for merely not flunking out of class or cutting class with ZERO and I do mean ZERO sports and extracurricular activities a GREAT school system... then by all means..... GO FOR IT!

NY School system sucks major ass and I am including the entire North East for that matter.

so..........

next

just like everywhere else, the school system of NYC is what you make of it.

Have you heard of Hunter? from pre-K to high school, one of the best. Bronx science? Stuyvesant? Midwood? School of the arts (Fame school)?

I'm sure that there are similar schools in LA and The OC too.

Or do you mean a school where you can abdicate your responsibility as a parent for ensuring your student works hard and takes advantage of the opportunities?

Then I might suggest a catholic school or a coddling private, like Sage.

Parents who need to send their kids to Sage for the supervision are just ASKING for trouble once they go off to college. Gotta deal with the real world sometime.

[quote author="freedomCM" date=1246323493]just like everywhere else, the school system of NYC is what you make of it.

Have you heard of Hunter? from pre-K to high school, one of the best. Bronx science? Stuyvesant? Midwood? School of the arts (Fame school)?

I'm sure that there are similar schools in LA and The OC too.</blockquote>

Those are all magnet schools which are as hard to get into as most Ivy League colleges(in many cases, even harder).

In the normal world of non-magnet schools, Irvine's are very very good. Comparable to some of the best non-magnet schools anywhere in the country.

[quote author="Oxtail" date=1246336962][quote author="freedomCM" date=1246323493]just like everywhere else, the school system of NYC is what you make of it.

I'm sure that there are similar schools in LA and The OC too.</blockquote>

Those are all magnet schools which are as hard to get into as most Ivy League colleges(in many cases, even harder).

In the normal world of non-magnet schools, Irvine's are very very good. Comparable to some of the best non-magnet schools anywhere in the country.</blockquote>

In a way, all of Irvine is a magnet school. Parents who care enough to attempt to enroll their kids in a magnet school are the same type of parents who are willing to overpay to buy a house in the Irvine School District.

Back