where to get cheap ski pants?

almon_IHB

my kids and i are once-per-year skiers, just need something to keep us dry for a few hours...any recommendations please?

[quote author="almon" date=1237883829]my kids and i are once-per-year skiers, just need something to keep us dry for a few hours...any recommendations please?</blockquote>

I've been going here for 15 years...

P.F. McMullin Co

1530 E Edinger Ave

Ste 9

Santa Ana, CA 92705

(714) 547-7479

I was just about to say PF McMullin, I picked up some pants and a Burton Ski Jacket for super cheap. It's the only place to go.

Ski rental office? If your kid is big enough, maybe you and he could just rent the clothes for a day or two at the ski rental shop on the mountain, if there is one.

I had the same problem, ski clothes to wear once a year for my kid, so I picked up a lot of great stuff at Marshalls (the one in Irvine). Don't know if they still have anything, but worth checking out, I got ski jacket for 20 bucks & special ski pants for 16.

Don't know if they're still having the sales but Big5 was having a 50% off sale on snowboarding gear when i was there 2-3 weeks ago.

Warning: Thread Derailment Ahead....

[quote author="Shooby" date=1238628167]Chick's sporting goods is liquidating in Tustin Marketplace. May be able to find something.</blockquote>

Apparently Chick's sporting goods is turning into Dick's Sporting Goods. Does anyone else find this funny? In college I was always taught by my girlfriends that it should always be Chicks before Dicks. I guess it's true in more than one way. Disclaimer: I'm easily amused.

Back