Where do you work?

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244940986][quote author="roundcorners" date=1244940401]how about those of us who out in the field! I'm mostly in my car all day... I go as far up into LA as the South Bay, all the way out to Brea and down into Lake Forest / San Clemente... yes I have a lot of ground to cover...</blockquote>
You get the IRS mileage reimbursement.</blockquote>

U betcha

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1244699165][quote author="SCARLETTE" date=1244684651][quote author="Geotpf" date=1244683028]Wouldn't it make more sense to just live in Riverside? Housing costs are 75% lower, not to mention the time and cost of the commute.</blockquote>

Living in Riverside would only make sense for me if my husband's work is also there (which it is not). Once we had kids, we needed to settle where the public schools are great, the neighborhoods/communities are safe, and ethnic diversity is the norm. Irvine seem to offer that and we have been very happy so far.</blockquote>
Hey... don't let the IHB (Irvine Hating Bullies) read that.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1244695384]Work in Irvine. Live in Irvine. Play in Irvine. Eat...sleep... and breathe in Irvine.</blockquote>
I4L!</blockquote>

Don't forget RIP in Irvine but buried in Lake Forest.

Don't worry IHO. I will work on a cemetary site that has no potential in RE development. After my extensive analysis the local developers still want $20 Zillions for a left over sliver of land between the freeway and its off and on ramps. Land residual dictates 5,000 caskets per acre.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244671419][quote author="stepping_up" date=1244671335]You left out home office...</blockquote>
People who work at home don't count. :p</blockquote>

I guess I don't count, but at least I don't have a commute either. Getting the mail now seems like a hassle.

[quote author="norcaljeff" date=1247135214][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244671419][quote author="stepping_up" date=1244671335]You left out home office...</blockquote>
People who work at home don't count. :p</blockquote>

I guess I don't count, but at least I don't have a commute either. Getting the mail now seems like a hassle.</blockquote>
You can always bribe the mailman to knock on your door and hand deliver them. haha

[quote author="hs_teacher" date=1247718319]Live in tustin... Hopefully for at most another year... Work in orange...

Would like to live/work in fountain valley.</blockquote>

"Would like to live/work in fountain valley" We know. We also know Soylent Green is people.

Back