Panda, I get what you are saying, but unfortunately, it still doesn't make sense. Example: San Juan Capistrano is South OC, the other cities in that category are mid and North OC. Villa Park is in North OC, the others in that category are in the South. I don't know what map you were looking at but even if you were interested in general areas, they are completely F***ed up in this survey. Tustin belongs nowhere in the group it is in and Fountain Valley with Rancho Santa Margarita, WTF? The data would be interesting if the categories made any sense. Maybe an intro statistics class in would help people develop better questions, you can't determine anything if your questions are wrong from the beginning. I realize that you don't live here and that makes it more difficult but even if you are looking at income, you have some high income cities listed with other much lower income cities so I can't see that you can draw anything from this. Maybe just two categories then, Irvine and other.