Where did SoCal go?

irvinehomeowner

She usually has lengths of time where she isn't on TI for months but this is the longest I have not seen her post.

She mentioned something in a Christmas 2017 post about a significant event in her life (not the SpaceX test) but after that... nothing.

IrvineRealtor has also been in absentia for a while... haven't played ball with him in quite a while too... we don't even do our ritual New Years Day ballin' with the Spider Monkey anymore.

Maybe I should retire too... can't believe it's been over 10 years on IHB/TI. I need to get real life friends. :)

Homer_Simpson said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Homer_Simpson said:
:) sup IHO! 

Speaking of ghosts.

You here or up north now? Or back east? I never can keep track.

I'm down here.  I saw you a while ago driving around.  how goes it bud?

Was I driving the Hyundai or the Kia?

Started playing ball again... but you know before how I shot 3s because I liked to? Now I shoot them because it's the only thing I can do. :)

Yeah, where's SoCal?

Also PS9 and J$, haven't seen their post for a while.  Did they change their handles?

Someone irritated ps9 and for once it wasn?t me. :)

J$ is homer?s homie.

Belly is on sabbatical. He?ll be back.

Roundcorners never came back... or yaliu/?.?.

irvinehomeowner said:
Someone irritated ps9 and for once it wasn?t me. :)

J$ is homer?s homie.

Belly is on sabbatical. He?ll be back.

Roundcorners never came back... or yaliu/?.?.

Belly is still lurking

I just pinged SoCal that IHO misses her on TI. Let's see if she responds :)

It is crazy to think that I has been on IHB/TI 10 years on as well. I just turned 30 when I discovered IHB. IHO perhaps you can be more proactive to meet TI members in person so that they can become your real friends?

She usually has lengths of time where she isn't on TI for months but this is the longest I have not seen her post.

She mentioned something in a Christmas 2017 post about a significant event in her life (not the SpaceX test) but after that... nothing.

IrvineRealtor has also been in absentia for a while... haven't played ball with him in quite a while too... we don't even do our ritual New Years Day ballin' with the Spider Monkey anymore.

Maybe I should retire too... can't believe it's been over 10 years on IHB/TI. I need to get real life friends.

Panda said:

It is crazy to think that I has been on IHB/TI 10 years on as well. I just turned 30 when I discovered IHB. IHO perhaps you can be more proactive to meet TI members in person so that they can become your real friends?

Maybe I should retire too... can't believe it's been over 10 years on IHB/TI. I need to get real life friends.
Panda, I don't come here much, but when I do, I appreciate your posts.  They are very uplifting and informative. 

Spootieho. Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate that.

spootieho said:
Panda said:

Panda, I don't come here much, but when I do, I appreciate your posts.  They are very uplifting and informative. 

Panda said:

spootieho said:
Panda said:

How can your retire from TI?  It's too damn addictive (speaking as a post whore).  haha

Hello everyone. My name is Panda. I am a recovering "IRVINE" addict. Nice to meet all of you.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Panda said:

spootieho said:
Panda said:

How can your retire from TI?  It's too damn addictive (speaking as a post whore).  haha

Back