What your landscapes cost (Total including Plants) for new Irvine homes?

How much did you spend for decking out your pad outside?

• 20K -25K, small lot less than 2500 sqft? This is with the house?

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 25K-35K for less than 3000 sqft? This is with the house?

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 40K - 50K for 4000 sqft lot? This is with the house?

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 50 -70 K for 5000 sqft lot? This is with the house?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70K and > greater?

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Undoubtedly, landscapers have a hell of a year last year, 2015. There are far and few landscapers that does honest works and price reasonable. I honestly have about 25 different landscapers goes through a rigorous series of questions and interview. Just because they throw a big number that does not meant that the work is nice. Nor the work is honest.

I do have respect for hard working landscapers and price right for what you ask for and not going broke after landscaping done.

Rather, than having the contractor build our fireplace and bbq. I went with the prefab for the fireplace and prefab bbq. After gas line and electrical run with the bbq in place. I ordered the el dorado stones and have the contractor put it on. This is a really cost effective solution and the looks is a MILLION.

Compressed-Village said:
Rather, than having the contractor build our fireplace and bbq. I went with the prefab for the fireplace and prefab bbq. After gas line and electrical run with the bbq in place. I ordered the el dorado stones and have the contractor put it on. This is a really cost effective solution and the looks is a MILLION.

Can you show us some pics of this million dollar bbq and fireplace?  :)

Back