What is your opinion on the Parkhurst Community located in Fullerton?

[quote author="Knife Catcher" date=1253687669]Any thoughts on this neighborhood?</blockquote>
Paging McDonna. What is the location of the Parkhurst community? Are these the newer homes in Fullerton or the older classical homes?

[quote author="Knife Catcher" date=1253687933]it located past slightly past the 57, they are gated,1998-2000 vintage. Relatively on the expensive side or overpriced.</blockquote>
Oh, I know the area you are talking about. It's located in the nicer part of Fullerton. The homes do seem nice but are a bit overpriced. I think if prices were to come down another 10% or so they might be a decent buy.

I'm not too familiar with this neighborhood. I saw the house that probably caught your eye. If it sells for the asking price it will be a heck of a deal. The schools for that area are on par with Irvine test scores. I like that they have big lots too. I wish I had more to add. If I was considering buying there I would spend some time observing the neighborhood. Go hang out at the parks and community facilities and talk to the neighbors.

Back