What is your networth excluding equity in your primary residence?

QHSurfer_IHB

I know that this is also a very sensitive question like BK's prior household income poll, however I was curious to know what the average networth is of the people on this forum. Please avoid posting text initially just vote to retain your anonymity.

I believe this will be an interesting data for all of us. You must vote in order to see poll results.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Dude!!! it isn?t me? Seriously! I am getting beaten up by tmare, stepping up, no vas, and now from Winex OMG!!! Poor little innocent Panda.

It does seem like there is some IHB poll fever going on. Hehe :)

I used to be one category higher before the bubble collapsed. $125K in depreciation on the condo from peak to sale. Argh...

I bet I am one of the few, maybe only, financially anal types that regular updates our net worth calculation.

I started doing it late '01 and have checked it at least once per quarter since then... Over the course of the last 8+ years it has grown by $400K at peak and fallen off by $175K since then.

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1232345189]I bet I am one of the few, maybe only, financially anal types that regular updates our net worth calculation.

I started doing it late '01 and have checked it at least once per quarter since then... Over the course of the last 8+ years it has grown by $400K at peak and fallen off by $175K since then.</blockquote>

Haha. The 26th of every month. When I got a real job in 1998 I was tracking it weekly. During the the tech bubble I was tracking it daily (sometimes several times a day :)). Talk about volatility. After the bubble crashed I quit looking at my net worth, period. Started doing it monthly in January '03. I think doing so helps to stay disciplined and to meet goals.

What is in it for me?

I did not answer the income question.

I will not be answering this question.

Why should I? What is the upside?

Unless you are willing to pay for the info.

And if you pay enough, I will provide evidence.

[quote author="awgee" date=1232353311]What is in it for me?

And if you pay enough, I will provide evidence.</blockquote>

Just do what I did and lie to screw with the poll.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1232354932][quote author="awgee" date=1232353311]What is in it for me?

Just do what I did and lie to screw with the poll.</blockquote>

No Vas, I guess you are one who is worth $50 million big ones huh?

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1232354932][quote author="awgee" date=1232353311]What is in it for me?

Exactly, which was my point. Unless you are paying for info and evidence, the poll is ...

Me thinks that the 4 guys who voted $50M+ networth is total BS. 3 millionaires from this forum out of 26 participants, I can totally believe that, especially coming from this high caliber group. Congratulations guys, especially in this crazy economy.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1232357685][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1232354932][quote author="awgee" date=1232353311]What is in it for me?

No Vas, I guess you are one who is worth $50 million big ones huh?</blockquote>

Nope.

[quote author="awgee" date=1232357787][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1232354932][quote author="awgee" date=1232353311]What is in it for me?

Exactly, which was my point. Unless you are paying for info and evidence, the poll is ...</blockquote>

.......evidence that everybody lies.

Some interesting info on <a href="http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/pf/0705/gallery.net_worth/index.html">net worth here</a>.

I am beginning to wonder who are the over $50 Mil individuals and why are they on this website learning about housing, finance, and the best time to buy?

May be they are only interested in Momo's food recommendations for exotic delicacies like pig blood cubes, intestine, and kidney dishes?

As more polls are being initiated members may not take them seriously. Please be accurate with my polls because I am trying to do good deeds with them.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1232435188]I am beginning to wonder who are the over $50 Mil individuals and why are they on this website learning about housing, finance, and the best time to buy?

May be they are only interested in Momo's food recommendations for exotic delicacies like pig blood cubes, intestine, and kidney dishes?

As more polls are being initiated members may not take them seriously. Please be accurate with my polls because I am trying to do good deeds with them.</blockquote>

Skek is the only REAL 1 out of 8 $50 Million plus networth individuals. As for the other 7 B.S. votes for $50 Mil +, Oscar created seven different fake accounts and voted himself for $50 Mil. He even admitted that he loves messing with the polls:) BK... I am sorry to say man, your poll is TOTALLY fudged BIG TIME!... all the $600k plus household income is also made by Oscar's fake accounts, except for the one real vote from Skek of course. :)

Back