What happens when nerds have to work on a Saturday

caycifish_IHB

Lisa:

While we were working.....Luke Skywalker's light sabre sold for $240,000......Anson?????????? Did you get a raise we didn't hear about?

Cayci:

Considering the development costs of the lightsaber and how many they broke, they probably lost money on that deal.

Anson:

You'll be amaze what "investments" are getting a bail-out from the white house. Think of all the Jedi's that could lose their jobs!

Cayci:

Hey, the Ewoks already got $250 million to cover the negative equity in their treehouses. Endor is the foreclosure capital of the galaxy! So it's only fair, right?

Frank:

no its not fair.

they should have known that the housing value in a forest was artificially high.

why should they be rewarded for their stupidity while responsible home owners who didnt upgrade from their desert or swamp hole in the grounds get nothing?

Cayci:

All is well. The jobs created by rebuilding the Death Star will save the economy. Or maybe we should let the Evil Empire go into bankruptcy?

Frank:

we should! the banks should have checked on the profitability of a company that blows up planets! how does that business model make money?

Cayci:

They should have thought about that before building gas-guzzling death rays that nobody wanted. And the STU (Storm Troopers' Union) won't budge on benefits! Don't they know they will take the whole Evil Empire down with their high demands for upgraded laser guns and Shot On The Job workman's comp?

I geeked-out on Saturday evening... Today I have a new rack-mount server (for a total of three) in my bedroom and a new gigabit hub.

Now I just need an equipment rack... :p

[quote author="effenheimer" date=1229355459]I geeked-out on Saturday evening... Today I have a new rack-mount server (for a total of three) in my bedroom and a new gigabit hub.

Now I just need an equipment rack... :p</blockquote>
Where'd the nerd smiley when you need it? haha

Back