What do your neighbors do for a living?

Kenkoko said:
bones said:
Do any white people live in Eastwood?
Yes, my cousin already thanked me for picking the right house. Apparently there are 2 hot white girls living across the street who jogs almost naked.

So are there no hot Asian girls that jog almost naked in Eastwood?

I'm asking for qwerty. :)

BTW: I witnessed first hand the power of the FCB and birth tourism.

I was at the beach and a Canadian guy next to me was talking up another guy (he was with his toddler son and pregnant wife) asking him if he was on vacation, what he does for a living etc etc.

Long story short:

1. He's Chinese and works in investments
2. He's on vacation, renting a house for $5k a month
3. He's in the US on vacation for 6 months because their 2nd kid is due in September (their 1st kid also has dual citizenship)
4. He looked like he was late 20s, maybe 30.
5. His wife/girlfriend(?) was an airline stewardess in China but no longer needs to work

So not only is the FCB real (and makes way too much money) but he admitted he was here just for getting citizenship for his kid.

I wanted to take a picture and get his autograph.

irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:
bones said:
Yes, my cousin already thanked me for picking the right house. Apparently there are 2 hot white girls living across the street who jogs almost naked.

I was at the beach and a Canadian guy next to me was talking up another guy (he was with his toddler son and pregnant wife) asking him if he was on vacation, what he does for a living etc etc.

Long story short:

3. He's in the US on vacation for 6 months because their 2nd kid is due in September (their 1st kid also has dual citizenship)
5. His wife/girlfriend(?) was an airline stewardess in China but no longer needs to work

So not only is the FCB real (and makes way too much money) but he admitted he was here just for getting citizenship for his kid.

TI mvp

qwerty said:
@paperboy - but how much passive income are we talking about really? This statement makes it sound like it?s a significant amount. If it?s rentals they must have an empire because one rental maybe throws off 300-500 of free cash per month, 3600 to 6000 per year if they are lucky?
And that is a good rental...a lot of people seem to buy these appreciation rentals which aren't throwing off any cash flow and are more likely a near term cash-drain. 

irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:
bones said:

Long story short:

Maybe he was the YellowFever.

You don?t want your government influenced by Russia.
But joggers for FCB race don?t matter. (I guess?)

Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:
eyephone said:
Kenkoko said:
bones said:

Rofl

Two tokens Caucasian in Eastwood. LOL I bet they have celebrity status.

What if they are from Russia?

What would the recon mission be? Find out if FCB from China is true?

Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:
eyephone said:
Kenkoko said:
bones said:

Rofl

That question sounds suspicious and very specific regarding race. Do you know something that we don?t?

eyephone said:
Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:
eyephone said:
Kenkoko said:
bones said:

Rofl

That question sounds suspicious and very specific regarding race. Do you know something that we don?t?

I don't think I know something eyephone doesn't lol.
I'm just trying to bring entertainment for you.

What if they are Persian with dyed blond hair?

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:
eyephone said:
Kenkoko said:
bones said:

Rofl

I don't think I know something eyephone doesn't lol.
I'm just trying to bring entertainment for you.

What if they are Persian with dyed blond hair?

Are we sure they?re white and not just FCBs bc this is a trend... https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/...merican-women-bleaching-their-hair-blond.html

paperboyNC said:
qwerty said:
@paperboy - but how much passive income are we talking about really? This statement makes it sound like it?s a significant amount. If it?s rentals they must have an empire because one rental maybe throws off 300-500 of free cash per month, 3600 to 6000 per year if they are lucky?

Each individual's situation varies. Many have family trust funds in diversified investments. Others had stock options that they diversified. It's very foolish to assume that the salary of a couple is their only source of funds.

I worked with a guy who owned four franchise restaurants, another who owned 15 rental properties - mostly purchased in the 90s or earlier, another whose dad owned dozens of shopping centers. One of my neighbors doesn't work. Neither him or his wife. When he wants to move up, his dad pays cash.

Sounds like they read Rich Dad, Poor Dad  ;)

Passive incomes with multiple streams has work well to allow early retirements for some. For other, they will continue to work but does not have ties to a desk and 9-5 schedule.

Back