What do you think about Obamas Plan to stop foreclosures?

<blockquote>Would you care to borrow one of mine? </blockquote>

Awgee

Thanks man but I have a couple of spares.

I will invest in a couple thousand rounds of .223 cal ammo for my M-4 carbine. I was ordering another gun last week at a big gunstore here and the guy next to me at the counter bought $1,600.00 worth of ammo. I have seen people buy up to 3K worth at a time.

It is amazing how the sales of guns and ammo have soared since the election of Obama and the appointment of Holder. Prices have also gone way up on both.

I guess it is an unintended consequence of the anti-gun views of the current administration that more guns get into the population.

Maybe it is time for the 3-Gs, <strong>guns, gold, and gasoline!</strong>

Whoops, the tin hat is getting a little tight. ;-P

enjoy!

No_Vas

I think she was playing to her voter base although she was the most sedate that I have ever seen her. She left her attitude outside prior to the show.

Maxine did look seriously worried at the time. The interview with Ron Paul (speaking of tin foil hats) almost made him seem realistic in his earlier views of the economy.

enjoy!

[quote author="tmare" date=1235300191]Last night I watched Bill Maher's opening show for the new season. Maxine Waters was one of the guests. Aside from the usual crap, I was struck by her statement that she doesn't think that the American public understands how close this country is right now to total collapse. The look on her face, the absolute seriousness of her statement was actually alarming.</blockquote>

Fear doesn't lead to good decisions.

[quote author="xsocal land merchant" date=1235372100]<blockquote>Would you care to borrow one of mine? </blockquote>Maybe it is time for the 3-Gs, <strong>guns, gold, and gasoline!</strong>

</blockquote>

Guns, <strong>groceries</strong>, and gasoline. I can't eat gold.

<blockquote>I can?t eat gold</blockquote>

No_Vas

You can trade it for beans and burritos.

What did you think about Kyle Bush winning both races yesterday? Pretty incredible kid.

I was hoping for a 3-peat today. He ran up front in all three races at Daytona too. Too bad Robby Gordon had to bring out the big one and wreck Junior and Vickers and the rest of those perfectly good racecars.

Kyle certainly is a wheelman. I am not a big fan of him personally, but on the track, it's hard to not like Rowdy Busch. I wonder if Hendrick misses him?

Back