west park

edhne

Can I get some opinions on west park SFR? Overall desirability vs. woodbridge/woodbury area. Thanks!

Which part of Westpark? Westpark I or Westpark II.

I like Westpark II, newer homes, nice layout and the pool is nearby. It's somewhat centrally located and is close to the District. Some of the houses are a bit pinkish but I like the floorplans. Tuscany style.

Woodbridge: Lakes and pools. Older neighborhood but nice to walk through and closer to the 405. Craftsman style.

Woodbury: Brand new. Dense (but some like that). Nice amenities and pocket park. New Tuscany style (more browns than pinks).

Meridien is Westpark I.

It's still a nice area (below Barranca) but a bit older.

I like Plan 2 and Plan 3 in Meridien, Plan 1 has the laundry in the garage (this is becoming as important to me as a 3CWG). Plan 2 has dual master closets and a loft while Plan 3 has a walk-in pantry, nook and a 4th bedroom upstairs.

irvinehomeowner said:
Meridien is Westpark I.

It's still a nice area (below Barranca) but a bit older.

I like Plan 2 and Plan 3 in Meridien, Plan 1 has the laundry in the garage (this is becoming as important to me as a 3CWG). Plan 2 has dual master closets and a loft while Plan 3 has a walk-in pantry, nook and a 4th bedroom upstairs.

Why the laundry in the garage?  We have that now and it is a pain to lug all that laundry up and down many times a week.  Our next home must have the laundry upstairs. 

@ps99472:

I meant I like Plan 2 and 3 over Plan 1 because Plan 1 has the laundry in the garage.

I also prefer an interior laundry, not in part of the garage pass-through and upstairs with a sink.

Back