West Park Corte Bella, your thoughts?

Your thread is lonely. Everyone hates the color of Westpark.

Dislikes:

high HOAs, the color will eventually get old, three stories will get old too, the gate bugs me...

I do like that it's next to Bob the Builder park, you can walk across the bridge along the canal, bike path to Woodbridge retail centers, functional floor-plans...

Alternatives:

Venturanza del Verde - Tustin Ranch

[quote author="roundcorners" date=1252404451]Dislikes:

high HOAs, the color will eventually get old, three stories will get old too, the gate bugs me...

I do like that it's next to Bob the Builder park, you can walk across the bridge along the canal, bike path to Woodbridge retail centers, functional floor-plans...

Alternatives:

Venturanza del Verde - Tustin Ranch</blockquote>

IIRC, both Corte Bella and Venturanza del Verde have HOA/construction issues. Correct me if I'm wrong, but both of these are a tri-level product. Corte Bella is just off Harvard and Barranca, and VDV is the one that has their streets named after golfers. I wouldn't touch either one if those are the two that I think they are. 1. Tri-level sucks big fat rhino c*&k. 2. Both of those builders went busto in the 90s, and that is why they have SERIOUS issues today. No joke, I'd have a hard time picking one up for $200k to rent out... I don't want to deal with the legal fees to make the HOA pay for the crap construction work, and that is if the HOA pays.

I lived in one of these for a year during college. It was a detached condo and I have to tell you that the layout sucks! Too many stairs and too many levels. The community looks great at first glance but after a while everything feels congested and tight. With the tall high buildings and narrow roadways to the garages the echoes from your neighbors phone conversations bouncing off the walls gets annoying. IMO there are better communities. Good Luck!

Back