Well if everything is so bad...

MojoJD_IHB

Yeah? Well if everything is so bad, then why do I still sit in traffic on the 405? I was hoping all of these layoffs would mean speedy commute times! (like silicon valley traffic in 2001) What gives?

Restaurants still seem pretty crowded too... I was Lucille's last night before the IHB meet-up and it was pretty full... on a Monday night.

In fact most places seem to have a good amount of patrons (I probably eat out more than momopi).

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1236750700]Restaurants still seem pretty crowded too... I was Lucille's last night before the IHB meet-up and it was pretty full... on a Monday night.

In fact most places seem to have a good amount of patrons (I probably eat out more than momopi).</blockquote>

Lucille's is unique in my opinion. The amount of quality food you get for the price is hard to beat. In addition it is "comfort food." I see families willing to stretch their wallets here.

[quote author="lendingmaestro" date=1236813471][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1236750700]Restaurants still seem pretty crowded too... I was Lucille's last night before the IHB meet-up and it was pretty full... on a Monday night.

In fact most places seem to have a good amount of patrons (I probably eat out more than momopi).</blockquote>

Lucille's is unique in my opinion. The amount of quality food you get for the price is hard to beat. In addition it is "comfort food." I see families willing to stretch their wallets here.</blockquote>
mmmmm...comfort food FTW! Seriously though, their portions are big enough for 2 people (even at lunch).

Back