We just had a pretty big storm.

jbenko_IHB

We just had a pretty big storm.

Everything is calm and quiet now.

Then all of a sudden you hear nothing, dead silence.

You notice the shoreline disappear as the water gets sucked back into the ocean.

What happens next?

Uh, we all run out onto the sand and celebrate that happy days are here again???

We give everyone who runs out on the beach $15k?

[quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1234235490]We just had a pretty big storm.

You notice the shoreline disappear as the water gets sucked back into the ocean.

What happens next?</blockquote>

Grab a gun and paddle hard.

You head into the convention center and wait for the Government to save you.

You are prepared after having spend the last two years of your life obsessively reading worst case scenario blogs - and hop into this thing you have ready in the backyard

<A href="http://www.ovatek.com/index2.html">http://www.ovatek.com/index2.html</A>

[quote author="Anonymous" date=1234277768][quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1234235490]We just had a pretty big storm.

You are prepared after having spend the last two years of your life obsessively reading worst case scenario blogs - and hop into this thing you have ready in the backyard

<A href="http://www.ovatek.com/index2.html">http://www.ovatek.com/index2.html</A></blockquote>
I keep mine in the eaves of my house, with a battery powered sawzall to cut the roof away. What about you?

[quote author="awgee" date=1234236875][quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1234235490]We just had a pretty big storm.

Grab a gun and paddle hard.</blockquote>

Yeah, and you have to paddle five times as hard with all those gold bars weighing you down. I'll be zipping past you, with just my laptop and an air card while I load up on puts.

Is it just me, or after reading that, did everyone else get this visual of awgee in a small a$$ paddle boat filled with gold bars, and him screaming "YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY GOLD!", as he plucks off anyone who gets close to his boat with his shotgun?

[quote author="graphrix" date=1234285238][quote author="awgee" date=1234236875][quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1234235490]We just had a pretty big storm.

Yeah, and you have to paddle five times as hard with all those gold bars weighing you down. I'll be zipping past you, with just my laptop and an air card while I load up on puts.

Is it just me, or after reading that, did everyone else get this visual of awgee in a small a$$ paddle boat filled with gold bars, and him screaming "YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY GOLD!", as he plucks off anyone who gets close to his boat with his shotgun?</blockquote>

Gun = Longboard; pointy at both ends

[quote author="graphrix" date=1234285238][quote author="awgee" date=1234236875][quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1234235490]We just had a pretty big storm.

Is it just me, or after reading that, did everyone else get this visual of awgee in a small a$$ paddle boat filled with gold bars, and him screaming "YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY GOLD!", as he plucks off anyone who gets close to his boat with his shotgun?</blockquote>

Have you checked the Panda Challenge lately?

Not sure if this is directed to me, but I deleted it months ago when I was up 62% or so. I felt like nobody else was that into it except like a couple of us. It really was more work than it was worth.

[quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1234328784]Not sure if this is directed to me, but I deleted it months ago when I was up 62% or so. I felt like nobody else was that into it except like a couple of us. It really was more work than it was worth.</blockquote>

Sorry, it was sirected at Graphcakes. I am gunnin for im. Or I was. My Panda portfolio got whacked today.

Back