Vote on the Smite Feature

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="steppingup"]

You mean you have synonyms in English too? [/quote]

Yes, and it was pretty amusing when I first came to the US when I was trying to learn the Language..or rather lingo...

One can get oneself into a lot of trouble in the UK if you don't know some of the terms, for instance Randy = Horny, so if your name is Randy you shouldn't approach a Girl and say "Hi I'm Randy"

In the early Days one of my Bosses told me he was "Pissed", my reply was "well, you look prefectly fine to me" Because in the UK Pissed = Drunk...

One Day I was in a Department store and asked where the Toilets were, the Girls response was "Sorry Sir, we don't sell them Here, you need to go to Home depot" <!-- s:( --:mad:<!-- s:( -->

Then we have Tyres, Cheque Books, Colours...Wings on Cars and Boots too...[/quote]

Apparently she wasn't good at reading body language. Seeing you dance around while you asked would have given her a clue to the hidden meaning in your question...

[quote author="Mr. SC"]Votes are in. The [ Smite ] has been smitten.[/quote]
Thanks Mr. SC.

Is there a way to track Exalts... either who Exalted you or what post you were Exalted for?

That would have mitigated some of the issues with Smites... although I still think Smites have more negatives than positives.

If any users with negative karma want their level reset to zero, PM Admin. It is a manual process so this will help to expedite.

[quote author="Mr. SC"]Votes are in. The [ Smite ] has been smitten.[/quote]

BTW, as of 8:50PM Dec. 6th, I can still see smites.

And use smite.

Yes, I tested. My first and only smite. :-X

[quote author="StuffIt"]I didn't have a chance to smite anyone - they are gone. I was going to go power hungry mad. Missed it. [/quote]
You snooze, you lose! <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

Update: After the results of the poll came in and bloggers decided they did NOT want the smite feature, we took steps to hide it. Unfortunately, we were not able to remove the feature from all who were viewing the site. Several users continued to use smite while others couldn't. Consequently, we have disabled the entire Karma feature unless or until a different solution can be found.

Back