Veteran's Day

This isn't Veterans Day for me. It's heckle a Peacenik/Treehugger Day. Might bring a smile to a few of our Vets who were so roughly treated once back on native soil.

Having grown up in a hippie town I remember clearly the abuse our Soldiers took during Vietnam from these "peace activists" on through what they still do to Iraq I and II Vets. I believe dissent should be tolerated. Spitting shouldn't and thus I perfer to pass them a newly opened can o' (verbal) whoopass on to some of these chuckleheads.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1257986839]We have a few on these boards, and unfortunately, the only one I can remember is CK.

Thank you all!</blockquote>

Thanks, Eva. I wish my company recognized it --- I celebrated my Veteran's Day today with a 4:30am wake up call, to be up in downtown LA for a 7am meeting. Times like those remind me of boot camp.

Thanks, CK and all the veterans out there.

I love seeing old-guy veterans, like the ones who wear hats with the name of their ship from WWII or the Korean War. They're so cute.

[quote author="CK" date=1258000919][quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1257986839]We have a few on these boards, and unfortunately, the only one I can remember is CK.

Thank you all!</blockquote>

Thanks, Eva. I wish my company recognized it --- I celebrated my Veteran's Day today with a 4:30am wake up call, to be up in downtown LA for a 7am meeting. Times like those remind me of boot camp.</blockquote>

But at least now you get paid better, right?

Happy belated Veterans day to all on IHB.

CK, remember when this first came up? You know I am thankful for you and everyone else who has served. Someone needs to dig up that thread.

Back