verizon amphitheater lawn seating

almon_IHB

how does the lawn seating work for the verizon amphitheater? we bought 4 lawn tickets online and each has an assigned seat, but noticed we got charged for parking 4 times. can someone explain why please?

Where did you buy your tix from? The parking thing seems weird. We got assigned seats for No Doubt in the lawn section, and I don't ever recall assigned seating for the lawn from past purchases. This might be new. If you got Coldplay tix, then I will see you there. But, I have actual seats.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1237907731]Where did you buy your tix from? The parking thing seems weird. We got assigned seats for No Doubt in the lawn section, and I don't ever recall assigned seating for the lawn from past purchases. This might be new. If you got Coldplay tix, then I will see you there. But, I have actual seats.</blockquote>
they're coldplay tickets from livenation, with "assigned seats"...$35 for ticket, $13 livenation fee, $6 parking each...ummm, dunno...yeah, see you there!

Gotta love those fee's! I think they got smart and said.. "Why are we only charging $20 a car, if we can get $6 per PERSON for parking?" I guess they want to cut down on the carpooling! LOL.

I have no idea why they assign seats for the lawn? Maybe it's to keep track of the number of tickets sold. Or to thwart ticket scams.

Ignore the assigned seats. I don't understand why they put it that way. Last year we got "assigned lawn seats" too for Maroon 5, but it was just pick your lawn spot and sit thing. I love the lawn seats at verizon. You will enjoy it!

Back