Venturanza Del Verde - Tustin Ranch

irvinerealtor

A preview of the home that will be listed on the MLS later this week... photos are in but some last-minute touchups are being done to the home.  If you know anyone that might be interested, referrals are appreciated.

www.2952Ballesteros.com

Thank you, - IR2

rkp said:
IR2 - how much would this rent for?

You can always check rents for yourself with thehttp://www.rentometer.comtool, which is a pretty good mashup of MLS and other data.

It is in great condition, but at this time of year I would estimate it more towards the $1900/month rate to be conservative.

I have another 3-bedroom home that is currently getting new granite, flooring, and paint that will be coming up in about 3 weeks.  It fronts the 2nd fairway on the golfcourse, and will be listed at $2450/month.

Address is 2332 Sunningdale, 92882.

Thank you,
-IR2

Do you have a floorplan for this area?  The Ballesteros condos have always been our favorite out of the choices in Tustin Ranch but was always confused about how it looks like 3 floors.  I'm assuming no one can be above or below you?

26inirvine said:
Do you have a floorplan for this area?  The Ballesteros condos have always been our favorite out of the choices in Tustin Ranch but was always confused about how it looks like 3 floors.  I'm assuming no one can be above or below you?

Yes, you're correct... nobody above or below.
The floorplan (along with some of the original builder advertising) is on the website, under the quicklinks on the right side, titled "Floorplan and More."

It is up and live on the MLS, craigslist, realtor.com, youtube, trulia, yahoo, and everywhere else now.
Open house Wednesday 11-1pm and Saturday 1-4pm.

-IR2

IrvineRealtor said:
rkp said:
IR2 - how much would this rent for?

You can always check rents for yourself with thehttp://www.rentometer.comtool, which is a pretty good mashup of MLS and other data.

It is in great condition, but at this time of year I would estimate it more towards the $1900/month rate to be conservative.

I have another 3-bedroom home that is currently getting new granite, flooring, and paint that will be coming up in about 3 weeks.  It fronts the 2nd fairway on the golfcourse, and will be listed at $2450/month.

Address is 2332 Sunningdale, 92882.

Thank you,
-IR2

interesting... you have sellers that are investing in new granite and flooring?  when is this advisable and when is this not? 

akim997 said:
interesting... you have sellers that are investing in new granite and flooring?  when is this advisable and when is this not? 

For this unit the carpet was very old and needed to be replaced, anyway. For a rental, having tile, stone, or another durable surface makes much more sense than a carpet that needs replacing every 5-8 years. The grout in the white-tiled countertops was pretty beaten up, as well.  The cost to replace with granite with the contractor that I had was attractive enough for the owner.  Ultimately, it is always the homeowner's decision. 

-IR2

For those who may know someone who's looking:
A nice new rental at the Venturanza Del Verde tract, near the golf course....

2900 Player Lane, Tustin Ranch

2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2-car garage, 1200sqft for $2150/month.

Thanks for sharing!
-IrvineRealtor

Virtual Tour

45021-11_web.jpg

Back