Vaccine Passport

Lithuania is about 10%smaller in population than OC.  They are current about 10x Orange County?s covid rate.  They are on a curve that looks like our old Nov-mid Dec curve of 2020, placing them about mid-month Dec.  They are running about 24 deaths a day, just under one per 100K pop a day, about twice our old Dec rate with the deaths from the current surge still coming for them.

That?s with the passport in effect.

Now if you?ll excuse me, I have to go upload my vax status so I can continue to volunteer at my kids school.  It?s so morally suspect that I?m not allowed to meander around unvaccinated amongst kids that can?t get vaccinated. 

BTW, time to schedule your flu shot.  Don?t just trust your phone to track you for the PTB, get your shot too!

/sarcasm

PSForever said:
"Here's how life looks after one month in Lithuania,under Europe's first strict,society-wide Covid Pass regime:"https://twitter.com/gluboco/status/1446134032027176965

Everybody remember this guy?  I wonder if he made it? (If he ever was a real person and not just a propaganda tool)

Lithuania has turned the corner but is stalling in the retreat.  7 day average deaths is half this peak.  Cases are holding steady though.

All told, from the Oct 7th to now, Lithuania for their population lost the equivalent USA having 210,000 people die since Oct 7th.  We had about 80K dead.

Back