Twitter

PANDA_IHB

So Twitter has been getting a lot of buzz these days in the social media arena and the online world, but exactly what is it and what makes it so special? I mean doesn't Facebook have a status update where you can tell your friends what you are up to? What is up with people following you and you following other people?

Does any body actively use Twitter here and know its true benefits?

I dont use any of the social media applications, but twitter seems like a huge ass waste of time. I dont really want to know that you are hanging out on the couch reading a book.

umm yeah because its only <strong>the </strong>most important development in communication since email. check out what demi moore said yest morning.

<em>mrskutcher said: # Good Morning! Traveling with cast mates David Duchovny & hubby up to Toronto for premiere of The Joneses! 8:08 AM Sep 13th</em>

<em>REAL_SHAQ said: # dat kanye is goofy guy. lol... i just ate a huge bagel 3:08 AM Sep 14th</em>

i dont know how you people go through life being so disconnected from important things like that.

Actually I am using it but only because companies are actually posting jobs on it now. You can post your resume and sign up for job alerts too. I could care less what Demi, Shaq or anyone else is doing....

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1253014200]I'm. Sitting. On. The. Patio.</blockquote>

Too funny! His snicker after he says it is classic.

[quote author="Minimorty" date=1253062430][quote author="Sunshine" date=1253014200]I'm. Sitting. On. The. Patio.</blockquote>

Too funny! His snicker after he says it is classic.</blockquote> Yes! I think that snicker is the primary reason it's funny.

Back