Twisty Challenge!! LOL Hey Moderater!!

<p>That guy was uninformed for sure. Minis are fast but not that fast? hell my friend has an infinity G35S 306 horses. That thing is fast man. </p>

<p>The thing with minis is they are fun to drive, cheap to insure, & get good milage-thus you can drive more. </p>

<p>There is always someone with a faster Car. I raced an STI once. on a tight road we both went fast. he was a good sport we laughed like hell. BTW he beat me. wrxs have alot of HP Duhh??</p>

<p>I also drove a Lexus GS350 - it's the opposite!</p>

<p> </p>

Whoa, whoa, whoa !!!! I was off duty last night..... and lookie what we have here. Better not come to L.A., we impound and take pinks slips !

<p>I keep at the track these days. Back in the day though I owned Silverado Canyon. </p>

<p>Plus I am already on the run. </p>

<p>Trooper,</p>

<p> Pssh, like those cruisers could keep up with a grocery cart... . Most of these days its just cruising, lost of kids want to race, but when you have invested a HUGE amount of money into the car, last thing you want to do is break it and or lose it.... </p>

<p>Plus you guys aren't so tough on us old guys....</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Its a little more than you think Momopi, the easier way would be to get out there with a SCCA or a NASA even and just take over... ha ha.</p>

<p>-bix</p>

I got all your butts whipped just as soon as <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyb-n-W0RQ">this thing</a> clears customs.

<p>Biscuit.....you know what they say, "You can't outrun the radio" ! (or the helicopter, for that matter) ! We don't play fair. </p>

<p>eff....dang that little car is cute ! </p>

<p>Yep a "Smartuki", it seems if you take the 40hp diesel engine out it drops ALOT of weight out of the vehicle as well as putting a engine with 4x the hp as well as being half the weight.... Well its just a GREAT idea.</p>

<p>Have you guys ever wondered what would happen if somebody decided to build a basic EW (electronic warefare) systems to jam your frequencies (or for that matter all LEO frequencies)? You also realize that people can track you because of your in car transmitters as well as the other system you have in your car? Smart people don't play fair either. The most effective thing so far are those bastard traffic cams. ha ha. </p>

<p>Anyways I take it to the track, its MUCH safer and I can uncork the car. If I go off track then at least I stand a good chance of NOT dying or hurting anyone in the process.</p>

<p>Smarts are about to go on sale in the US. I don't think they'll do well except in dense urban areas with severe parking issues. Their fuel economy isn't that much better than a Fit or a Yaris, and they're only a little bit cheaper. If it were $8k I might expect people to line-up to buy it.</p>

<p>Now one with 200hp on the other hand -- How do I get one?</p>

<p><em>"Have you guys ever wondered what would happen if somebody decided to build a basic EW (electronic warefare) systems to jam your frequencies (or for that matter all LEO frequencies</em>" ? </p>

<p>It's already been built and in current use by the United States Government. Anytime Bush comes to town they utilize it....our radios and cell phones don't work for shit if we are anywhere within 1/4 mile of him. </p>

This a$$ in A BMW 5 series though he could keep up with me in some twisties on the drive home from work yesterday. That was funny. He was tail gating me for miles in the stop and go then we went through Ranco Santefe. lets just say its hard to double the recommended speed through a turn in a 5 series. He was a bit of fun cause he did race me a bit i give him props for that. im sure he wanted to he what he could do.

Back