Tv mount service

J

jmoney74

Maybe on a thread I couldn't find but need some referrals. Best quote I got was 275 and includes articulating mount.

Amazon Home Services? I would think they are a lot closer to $150 for a standard drywall install. Dunno about articulating mount.

IML does wall mounting, I'm using a monoprice articulating mount with no problems on my older/heavier 60inch.

Rizdak said:
I would think they are a lot closer to $150 for a standard drywall install.
For an articulating mount I would never trust anything not anchored into the studs.  Drywall or hollow wall anchors just aren't that robust.

I really need to open up shop as a handyman.  $150 for a job that requires a drill/driver, magnet and level?  Sign me up for 4 a day.  I'll even bring a vacuum and help hang the TV!

I don't think anyone would mount just to drywall.

Even someone as DIY-challenged as myself can handle TV mounts on wall studs.

You just need a studfinder and drill... but if you want to hide the wires and stuff... that's beyond me (or you can use those paint ready wire channels).

found someone to do two tvs including articulating  mount.. $280. 

woodburyowner said:
jmoney74 said:
found someone to do two tvs including articulating  mount.. $280. 

Sounds like a fair price.  Does this include the routing of the electrical and cable?

House already has the electric and cabling done.

I used Amazon Home Services about an year ago for about $100.

I thought about doing it myself, but having never done anything like this before and risk $2k by DIY? Spending $100 is fine with me.

Back