Tustin Ranch - Westmont

irvinerealtor

A TI earlybird notice for a home coming up for sale with final touches being put on it.

Specs:
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, builder's option office in lieu of 3rd bay of possible 3CWG.
3390sqft, cul-de-sac location. Large hardscaped lot with built-in BBQ and mature landscaping.
Schools are Peters Canyon Elementary, Pioneer Middle, and Beckman High.
Price is tbd.
Thank you for passing the word on if you know someone with interest in the area.

-IrvineRealtor

IrvineRealtor said:
A TI earlybird notice for a home coming up for sale with final touches being put on it.

Specs:
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, builder's option office in lieu of 3rd bay of possible 3CWG.
3390sqft, cul-de-sac location. Large hardscaped lot with built-in BBQ and mature landscaping.
Price is tbd.
Thank you for passing the word on if you know someone with interest in the area.

-IrvineRealtor
Paging IHO....he can convert it back to a 3CWG.  ;D

Converting to a 3cwg will decrease sq ft, decrease property value, and trigger re-appraisal with the county and pay less property tax?

IrvineRealtor said:

Specs:
Price is tbd.

-IrvineRealtor

I wonder if the owner had kids and if the kids had private tutors..

eyephone said:
are there pics for the "early bird/sneak preview"

The improvements are to be completed on Friday and photo shoot is scheduled for Monday.
Likely go-live date will be a week from today...

If you have an agent you're working with, please have him/her give me a call to schedule an early showing.

Thank you,
-IR2

Up, live, and active. Open house today from 4-6pm and again on Sunday 1-4pm.
cover.jpg

virtual tour
redfin listing info

Thank you,
-IrvineRealtor

on redfin "There are no remarks available".  IR2 must be writing a novel....
Also, nice touch on the green open door.  Looks quite inviting.

Also, that black patio in the back would look great with strings of naked light bulbs, with a picture taken at night.

string+lights+outdoors2.jpg

Nice home!  So high ceilings and a back yard?  Inconceivable!  Love the deck (great for pinatas).

Address reminds me of:

Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.
Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.

ps9 said:
Nice home!  So high ceilings and a back yard?  Inconceivable!  Love the deck (great for pinatas).

Address reminds me of:

Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.

Luke Skywalker

ps9 said:

Address reminds me of:

Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.

9 months ago I would have had no clue what ps9 just said. I feel ashamed of myself

Back