TUSD Irvine Condo - Rent/Sell

Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
Burn That Belly said:
Liar Loan said:
There are also transaction costs to think about.  Is this a good enough opportunity to justify zapping 8-10% of your equity on shuffling properties like this?

Is it 8-10%? I thought Redfin only charges 1% on listing plus the 3% on the buyer.  ;D

How about purple bricks?

F it. Just do 'For sale by Owner'.  ;D

Rofl

Burn That Belly said:
Is it 8-10%? I thought Redfin only charges 1% on listing plus the 3% on the buyer.  ;D

Other costs:
Getting the old home show-ready
Seller closing costs (on the old home)
Buyer closing costs (on the new home)
Movers
Any work that needs to be done to the new home

Burn That Belly said:
paperboyNC said:
Burn That Belly said:

Other costs:
Getting the old home show-ready
Seller closing costs (on the old home)
Buyer closing costs (on the new home)
Movers
Any work that needs to be done to the new home

1.Getting the old home show-ready
-> Vertical iPhone pictures FTW is all that's necessary as we come to learn. That's how they're selling GP homes as well.  ;)

2. Seller closing costs (on the old home)
-> 1% with redfin, 3% for buyer. Total 4%. Save 1% if for sale by owner. I think one can negotiate with most realtards now to not be percentage based but be fixed cost for seller fees.

3. Movers
-> Nothing to move. It's a rental home so it should be empty as the tenant is moving out. Pay $120 for two molly maids to come clean or charge the tenant for it.

4. Any work that needs to be done to the new home
-> Nothing needs to be done to the new home. It's turn-key. Maybe cheap window blinds for $22 at home depot x the number of windows in the house and a pair of cheap washer and dryer for $299 ea. at HomeDepot. It has warranty and TIC will send people to fix any and all issues. ($296 washer at HD ->https://www.homedepot.com/p/Panda-1...-with-Stainless-Steel-Tub-PAN50SWR/304883975)

Anyways, great timing for the OP. Pre-qual coming up for Barcelona. Buy buy buy phase 1.

Fii0Kax.jpg

@BTB what you think on the location Barcelona? Is it better than Altair? Its in the middle of industrial area. 

Back