TUSD at Orchard Hills

zubs said:
I really haven't paid attention to that vunova ad to the right of us.  I wonder if they have connections to coaches at elite schools.  By the time my kids are ready to enter college, this bribery scandal would have long been forgotten.

Gotta start that bribery fund early...say a few thousand into amzn?  What's going to still be around in 10-15 years?

Or move to Georgia to qualify for the ?free? scholarship tuition. (per Panda)

Mety said:
What is success? Can someone give a clear definition? Thanks.

The definition varies by individual.

A simple one is achieving your goals. That can be financial, artistic, philanthropic... or sadly for some... just living to see the next day.

For me, my success is not defined just by what I achieve, but what my kids and the people in my life can do. If I can in some way help them... that's success.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
I like Public Message, not Private Message.  8)

Then I will not hook you up with the in-depth knowledge. (You can always click that link to the right and get that free college assessment or something)

Why not share such good knowledge in public? Gotta spread the good news, no?

Maybe now for a fee. [bc] (PM only)
[3 tiers: What should I do to prepare my kid for college? What colleges are looking for? What are top elite companies looking for?]

Mety said:
zubs said:
I really haven't paid attention to that vunova ad to the right of us.  I wonder if they have connections to coaches at elite schools.  By the time my kids are ready to enter college, this bribery scandal would have long been forgotten.

Gotta start that bribery fund early...say a few thousand into amzn?  What's going to still be around in 10-15 years?

If you got caught for bribery, does that mean you are not successful even though you live in Shady Canyon?

If you get caught your success takes a massive hit....just look at the shoveler and his messed up family life now....

90c33935a2bdaf71a25f796f8ccc12d3.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/felicity-huffman-william-h-macys-194840067.html
So don't get caught.
Even super heros cheat.

zubs said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

If you got caught for bribery, does that mean you are not successful even though you live in Shady Canyon?

If you get caught you're success takes a massive hit....just look at the shoveler and his messed up family life now....

90c33935a2bdaf71a25f796f8ccc12d3.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/felicity-huffman-william-h-macys-194840067.html
So don't get caught.
Even super heros cheat.

Don?t sign the checks. Let your spouse sign it. jk (you have to know the back story to understand my comment)

How many harvard, yale, stanford, USC, UCLA grads have their degrees tarnished from this cheating scandal?
When you hear someone is a grad from USC or Yale, are you going to think they cheated to get in?...perhaps more so now.

Martin should sue!! or at least join the class action.

zubs said:
How many harvard, yale, stanford, USC, UCLA grads have their degrees tarnished from this cheating scandal?
When you hear someone is a grad from USC or Yale, are you going to think they cheated to get in?...perhaps more so now.

You make a good point. If you only had the budget to hire one college grad. Would you go there to recruit?

*If you are looking to give your company an edge in recruiting. Feel free to PM me.

zubs said:

Oh man, I went to both USC and UCLA...hope I'm not screwed.  haha

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
What is success? Can someone give a clear definition? Thanks.

The definition varies by individual.

A simple one is achieving your goals. That can be financial, artistic, philanthropic... or sadly for some... just living to see the next day.

For me, my success is not defined just by what I achieve, but what my kids and the people in my life can do. If I can in some way help them... that's success.

Thanks for your answer.

If you guys believe going to IVY league, having a job at a big name company, and being rich would be called what success is, then none of you are as successful as Trump nor Hillary.

Back