Trump Tax Reform and Home Prices

eyephone said:
Rubio is against the current tax plan!

I guess he is not that little now. Lol

LOL...Rubio is just trying to get some spot light.  Like he ever stood for anything before.

I will pay attention when someone like McCain or Collins says that they will not vote for the bill.

Irvinecommuter said:
eyephone said:
Rubio is against the current tax plan!

I guess he is not that little now. Lol

LOL...Rubio is just trying to get some spot light.  Like he ever stood for anything before.

I will pay attention when someone like McCain or Collins says that they will not vote for the bill.

Mc Cain is in the hospital, Rubio says no currently, Mike Lee is undecided, Collins idk, Jeff Flake didn?t get what he asked for.

This thing is not going to pass this year. The Alabama vote has put fear into the Republican Senators/Congressman. You're starting to see the trickling in of doubt from the people that voted Yes. I'm starting to think they voted Yes just so it progresses forward knowing that the eventual vote would be no.

I still went out of my way to write a nasty letter to Mimi Walters. That new commercial she has been running just makes me want to vomit.

Don't get me wrong, I will probably be a little better off or flat in terms taxes mainly because of the AMT change. I just don't believe in this tax reform and have a hard time believing any of these proponents of the new law. All these guys are just arrogant creeps including the king of them all Trump.

This is just negotiating with maximum leverage.  I don't know why Rubio cares so much about the child tax credit, but he got what he wanted.

Get ready to pay higher taxes Irvine-ites, so I can get my 3.7% tax reduction!!

Liar Loan said:
This is just negotiating with maximum leverage.  I don't know why Rubio cares so much about the child tax credit, but he got what he wanted.

Not me, pass-thru income FTW! Plus I used to be fully phased out of SALT via AMT, now I might actually get a deduction for it.  :D

USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:

Not me, pass-thru income FTW! Plus I used to be fully phased out of SALT via AMT, now I might actually get a deduction for it.  :D

I assume your not going to give your staff a big raise (more than a merit raise) or hire more people like GOP members are saying. (Small business owners are going to make more money and they are going to give more to their workers)

eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:

I assume your not going to give your staff a big raise (more than a merit raise) or higher more people like GOP members are saying. (Small business owners are going to make more money and they are going to give more to their workers)

I don't have any staff...just me, myself, and I but I do use colleagues to help me with open houses when I have 2 on the same day and I pay them for their time.

USCTrojanCPA said:
eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:

I assume your not going to give your staff a big raise (more than a merit raise) or higher more people like GOP members are saying. (Small business owners are going to make more money and they are going to give more to their workers)

I don't have any staff...just me, myself, and I but I do use colleagues to help me with open houses when I have 2 on the same day and I pay them for their time.

So are you going to hire someone?
I already know the answer. You will only hire someone if it make business sense. (So the tax reform is not magical like the GOP are selling)

eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:

I assume your not going to give your staff a raise like GOP members are saying. (Small business owners are going to make more money and they are going to give more to their workers)

That has always been a myth .  As someone who has closely worked with very senior levels of management as a consultant, I can tell you they give a cr**p about workers - they are nothing more than numbers on a spreadsheet to be shrunk as they merge and acquire and get sold.  As companies have grown bigger and bigger with lesser competition, this is one reason why middle class wages have failed to keep pace.

As to smaller businesses, they pay their workers more only when they are forced to, to retain or acquire talent .  To that extent, if consumer confidence remains high and unemployment keeps falling I can see wages rise and more workers get hired , but it will not be because business owners suddenly are feeling generous from additional money in their pockets . There are obviously exceptions.

Many GOP voters are dumb-i-fied from Fox News  but even they understand this bill is not driven by logic to help workers, hence its unpopularity.

As someone else said, current GOP is so boneheaded that they have achieved the unique feat of making Obamacare popular and tax cuts unpopular

eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:

So are you going to hire someone?
I already know the answer. You will only hire someone if it make business sense. (So the tax reform is not magical like the GOP are selling)

USC will probably buy another Porsche. As per GOP, Porsche will increase their sales, and will employ more people, resulting in a job growth and stability. LOLs

Back