True colors

WINEX_IHB

This is particularly disgusting.

There is a video on YouTube of Representative Jack Spratt (D - SC) and former DNC Chairman Don Fowler on a plane flying out of Denver after the conventions. In the video, they are joking about Hurricane Gustav and hoping for maximum death and destruction for the sake of political advantage.

You can see the article with a link to the YouTube video <a href="http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/270430.asp">here.</a>

Here's the video that started it all. James Dobson's Focus on the Family political wing put this one out - calling for everyone to pray for biblical proportions rain storms that would crush the DNC convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohxdvio9n2Q&NR=1

Trouble is, that God has a sense of humor and sent Gustav later than the prayers indicated, and at the time of the RNC convention.

I expect that you will be equally outraged by Dobson's group and their vile games.

The man was summoning a disaster of biblical proportions. Did you bother to view the video- if you did, you'd definitely know he was referring to a hurricane or more.

Your link was a laugh. Two guys claiming that, "see, God IS on OUR side" because a hurricane is headed for the opening of the RNC convention. They didn't wish it up or summon it up. They chuckled at the Irony of those prayers coming just a week later.

It looks like NO is way more prepared for this coming storm than in the past. President Bush and VP Cheney will not be attending the RNC convention this year, as planned, b/c they will be on watch as the hurricane events unfold.

Dobson and his group wishing a disaster onto others is particularly dispicable. But apparently the powers that be were not listening to them, anyways.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1220235390]Attempting to defend the indefensible is never a good idea.</blockquote>

Well, that is exactly what you've done on another thread regarding personal attacks. That is typical of Yahoo message boards, so maybe you're just lost. You really don't seem to have much to offer here. I'll be skipping over your posts in the future.

[quote author="NoWowway" date=1220234398]Two guys claiming that, "see, God IS on OUR side" because a hurricane is headed for the opening of the RNC convention.</blockquote>

If God <strong>were</strong> on our side, Cheney would have been dead a long time ago. <a href="http://archives.cnn.com/2001/HEALTH/06/29/cheney.chronology/index.html">Though I have to admit, it's not like He isn't trying.</a>

[quote author="NoWowway" date=1220236415][quote author="WINEX" date=1220235390]Attempting to defend the indefensible is never a good idea.</blockquote>

Well, that is exactly what you've done on another thread regarding personal attacks. That is typical of Yahoo message boards, so maybe you're just lost. You really don't seem to have much to offer here. I'll be skipping over your posts in the future.</blockquote>

You certainly are delusional. Mentioning the fact that ABC123 is a disgusting piece of shit for spreading rumors about a 17 year old girl in the hopes of gaining political advantage shouldn't be an issue with anyone who has morals. Of course we all know about your level of integrity.

It wasn't that long ago that you boasted about putting me on ignore for purposing misspelling Obambi's name.

Did you feel real cool when you announced that?

Of course it doesn't take much work to find the real reason you were "offended". You were disappointed that I started a thread about John Edward's affair.

MSNBC has just reported that Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant. I'm curious to hear the conservatives take on this.

Can we all start being adults and stop with the name calling and foul language? I am getting a bit tired of it and so have several members. I don't want to get an email today of someone complaining about what someone said.

So please, clean it up, or I will start have some fun with my moderator powers. Time to be respectable adults, or you will get treated like children.

[quote author="tmare" date=1220236504]WINEX only gets news from Fox.</blockquote>

More like verbatim Druge gossip with a sprinkle of Michelle Malkin (obsession with Ayers) and a topping of Ann Coulter (obsession with Obama's alleged "infanticide").

[quote author="graphrix" date=1220313835]Can we all start being adults and stop with the name calling and foul language? I am getting a bit tired of it and so have several members. I don't want to get an email today of someone complaining about what someone said.

So please, clean it up, or I will start have some fun with my moderator powers. Time to be respectable adults, or you will get treated like children.</blockquote>
Fascist :p

If you put the Dobson Video with him praying for rain in Context.

It is rather funny.

Dobson did create the situation after all.

[quote author="NoWowway" date=1220335340]Liz,

Arnie can't make it either. Budget stuff......</blockquote>

What if the Republicans threw a convention and no one came? :)

Back