Train anyone?

jbenko_IHB

I'm commuting by train to downtown LA for my new job. Anybody else ride the Orange County line?

Maybe I sat next to you and didn't even know it...just curious.

[quote author="blackvault_cm" date=1229658578]I'm commuting by train to downtown LA for my new job. Anybody else ride the Orange County line?

Maybe I sat next to you and didn't even know it...just curious.</blockquote>

Eek... I feel for you bv. I do not miss my OC to LA Metrolink days.

My commute is from Walnut to Barranca down Jamboree to get to the office. Outside of working from home, the commute doesn't get much better than that!

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1229659895][quote author="blackvault_cm" date=1229658578]I'm commuting by train to downtown LA for my new job. Anybody else ride the Orange County line?

Eek... I feel for you bv. I do not miss my OC to LA Metrolink days.

My commute is from Walnut to Barranca down Jamboree to get to the office. Outside of working from home, the commute doesn't get much better than that!</blockquote>

I work at home a couple of days so its not bad. But I sure wouldn't drive as I did that once and won't go back. I simply hop on my laptop and watch stocks flicker and before I know it I'm there.

But yes...I enjoyed waking up and being already at work much better. It's ok though.

[quote author="blackvault_cm" date=1229658578]I'm commuting by train to downtown LA for my new job. Anybody else ride the Orange County line?

Just remember to wear your lucky bull & bear cuff links on the first day.

Did you muscle them for a fat expense account like I instructed?

Can't be soft or they'll walk all over you.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1229669168][quote author="blackvault_cm" date=1229658578]I'm commuting by train to downtown LA for my new job. Anybody else ride the Orange County line?

Just remember to wear your lucky bull & bear cuff links on the first day.

Did you muscle them for a fat expense account like I instructed?

Can't be soft or they'll walk all over you.</blockquote>

I wear it everyday.

I didn't get fat expense account, however I negotiated some other perks.

I walk on the same red carpet that Larry King walks on before he enters the building. Ashton Kutcher brings me a peanut butter jelly sandwich pesonally to my desk from a floor above. I also negotiated an office that has a window view...not just any view though. There is a garage building just in perfect view below me and often models do photo shoots on top of the roof. Which reminds me there weren't any there last few days...I think I will complain. I expect service rain or shine.

Back