Trabuco Center at Woodbury

test

New community park coming to Woodbury Village!

2.83 acres
Next to a future child care site

2gt268x.jpg

xpwp6c.jpg

Corner of Jeffrey and Trabuco?  That's a weird place - very long walk for most Woodbury residence to get to and seems odd to drive to such a small park.

aquabliss said:
Corner of Jeffrey and Trabuco?  That's a weird place - very long walk for most Woodbury residence to get to and seems odd to drive to such a small park.

Huh?  Isn't there already a park there?  Are they tearing something down to create this new park?

ZeroLot said:
aquabliss said:

Huh?  Isn't there already a park there?  Are they tearing something down to create this new park?

Looks like undeveloped land to me

Attachments

• jeffrey at trabuco.png
    jeffrey at trabuco.png
    726.7 KB · Views: 222
paperboyNC said:
ZeroLot said:
aquabliss said:

Looks like undeveloped land to me

OMG.  Now you are going to make me go snoop around that area this weekend.  I thought they were building new apartment complex or something.  If it's going to be a park that will be so awesome as I can access it through a little secret side gate in the CV area.

Can anyone read what's going to be in that Trabuco Center?  I was able to make out the words Day Care Center but that was about it.  I also see a lot of parking spaces and a Community Center.  Anything else?

ZeroLot said:
If it's going to be a park that will be so awesome as I can access it through a little secret side gate in the CV area.

What side gate?  Isn't this across the street?  Does this side gate tunnel under Trabuco?

ps9 said:
ZeroLot said:
If it's going to be a park that will be so awesome as I can access it through a little secret side gate in the CV area.

What side gate?  Isn't this across the street?  Does this side gate tunnel under Trabuco?

Certain places in Marigold and Mulberry have gates in the walls facing big streets like Trabuco.  It doesn't tunnel under, I still have to cross at the traffic lights at Bay Tree.  But it sure beats having to circle all the way around CV just to get onto Trabuco.

ps9 said:
Hope you got a camera on that gate.  Handy burglar access. 

i dont think its her backyard gate. its the wall around the neighborhood. we have to such entrances on edinger into columbus square.

This is the new Senior Center location. Third Senior Center for Irvine. It won't be a regular community park.

qwerty said:
ps9 said:
Hope you got a camera on that gate.  Handy burglar access. 

i dont think its her backyard gate. its the wall around the neighborhood. we have to such entrances on edinger into columbus square.

Qwerty is correct. It's not a backyard gate but a community gate.  Although I wish the HOA would let me punch a hall in my backyard wall so I can have access to the street earlier.  I'll put a burgled camera on it for good measure.  ;D

thevine said:
This is the new Senior Center location. Third Senior Center for Irvine. It won't be a regular community park.

Awwww.  I won't need that community gate anymore.

Back