TOLL BROTHERS BUILDING IN ORCHARD HILLS - EXCAVATION OF LAND GOING ON NOW !!!!

lnc said:
If it is on Rembrant, then it's in the area just North of Amelia and Trevi, labeled Phase 3 in the attached map.

There are 92 units with 4196-4158 s.f. homes and 93 units with 4244-4700 s.f. homes according to this 2014 info.  http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12176.msg242563.html#msg242563

Actual size and floor plan of these home might be change now since those info are almost 2 year old.

I think it might be site 4 based on where the earth movers are at work.  If it's a crown jewel of Irvine like Johnkey mentioned, the huge homes will be probably at site 4. 

Goriot said:
lnc said:
If it is on Rembrant, then it's in the area just North of Amelia and Trevi, labeled Phase 3 in the attached map.

There are 92 units with 4196-4158 s.f. homes and 93 units with 4244-4700 s.f. homes according to this 2014 info.  http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12176.msg242563.html#msg242563

Actual size and floor plan of these home might be change now since those info are almost 2 year old.

I think it might be site 4 based on where the earth movers are at work.  If it's a crown jewel of Irvine like Johnkey mentioned, the huge homes will be probably at site 4.

There was a rumor at some point about site 4 being semi custom home plots. But maybe after TIC saw HC doing relatively well with this stature and price point of homes they want to start this project now.

For Toll Brother in OH to have success they would need to continue to build beautiful and grand homes with novel floor plans.  Feedbacks from HC owners regarding their buying experience and the quality and workmanship of  HC homes will also play an important role as well as there are going to be more competition in OH.

Goriot said:
lnc said:

Someone mentioned it few month ago that TB is going to build these large estate home at that phase 4 location.

Maybe these TB shills can provides something more concrete for us. 

JOHNKEY said:
Toll Brothers seem to be building in the future what appears to become the Crown Jewel of Irvine in Orchard Hills !!!!

Exciting news for Orchard Hills and Homeowners desiring the Best :)

Toll brothers are excavating the land deep inside the beautiful Orchard Hills landscape.

First post and it's exciting news, Crown Jewel of Irvine, desiring the best. This is too funny.

Looking at the success at Baker's Ranch, I don't think TUSD will be a challenge for Toll Brothers.  I am really excited to see what they are going to put out. 

MFWIC said:
Looking at the success at Baker's Ranch, I don't think TUSD will be a challenge for Toll Brothers.  I am really excited to see what they are going to put out.

Really excited?

MFWIC said:
TUSD shouldn't be a challenged. 90% of these people should be smart enough to know that the schools they'd be zoned to are at the same equivalent as IUSD.  Sure, there could be a minority who are all about IUSD, but lets not pretend that these aren't all smart people who have made plenty of money (hence looking at what will be a $2M house) and I think they'll either be okay with the floorplan, gated community, etc. 

People who live here know that, not quite sure about the sentiment overseas as they're plunking down cash money, since all the hoopla is how great Irvine schools are.

Who's active on the TI Overseas forums? Lol

JOHNKEY said:
Toll Brothers seem to be building in the future what appears to become the Crown Jewel of Irvine in Orchard Hills !!!!

Exciting news for Orchard Hills and Homeowners desiring the Best :)

Toll brothers are excavating the land deep inside the beautiful Orchard Hills landscape.

Attachments

• excitedimages.jpg
    excitedimages.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 160
Looks like it is true that TB is building on those big estate lots.

e9cc5e_b6e79e1df8134ce2a88b0fe1f678ca77.png

Back