TOLL BROTHERS BUILDING IN ORCHARD HILLS - EXCAVATION OF LAND GOING ON NOW !!!!

JOHNKEY

Toll Brothers seem to be building in the future what appears to become the Crown Jewel of Irvine in Orchard Hills !!!!

Exciting news for Orchard Hills and Homeowners desiring the Best :)

Toll brothers are excavating the land deep inside the beautiful Orchard Hills landscape. 

Your Header is very exciting.  I wonder if this will be a replica similar to Marbella/Capri in HD or The Summit in Baker or Westcliffe in Porter Ranch.
Probably starting price in the high $1 to low $2 millions?

lnc said:
Another TB Shill? :)

So obvious...don't they even try to mask it anymore? ALL CAPS MUST MEAN THE PRODUCT IS EVEN BETTER

Anyway, I hope Toll Brothers has the taste to leave out those tacky double staircases in their entry foyers. Hate those--they look so pretentious and out of scale when shoe horned into a 5000 sq ft McMansion. (sorry HC buyers, flame away, that's just how I feel)

The president of Toll Brothers once said that during every housing downturn over the past 30 years real estate experts have predicted the demise of the McMansion but these experts were proven wrong every time so Toll will never stop building them.  So I think its safe to assume that Toll's products in a place like OH behind the gates will not be modest.

Happiness said:
The president of Toll Brothers once said that during every housing downturn over the past 30 years real estate experts have predicted the demise of the McMansion but these experts were proven wrong every time so Toll will never stop building them.  So I think its safe to assume that Toll's products in a place like OH behind the gates will not be modest.

There's nothing wrong with double staircases per se in my opinion, but they have to fit with the rest of the house. Entries like that belong in real mansions/estates with extensive grounds. otherwise, it just looks like its trying too hard. 5000 sq ft house crammed next to its neighbor (even on a 10000 sq foot lot) does not meet that criteria IMHO. (but maybe I'm making faulty assumptions about what the OH Toll product is going to be)

The potential for this community will depend heavily on the architects Toll chooses.  In HC, I think KTGY did a much better job than Bassenian Lagoni on their respective portion of the community.  Bassenian Lagoni basically produced a mash-up of their work in Laguna Altura with certain vintage TB design elements.  KTGY, on the other hand,  seems to have designed more from scratch, evolving beyond TB customs. 

What is it with real estate sales folk, and terrible grammar in all caps? Is this a prerequisite for employment in the industry?

Perspective said:
What is it with real estate sales folk, and terrible grammar in all caps? Is this a prerequisite for employment in the industry?

They are marketing on TI (ha)

ocdad said:
anyone know if it will be on the Irvine school district side or Tustin school district side of OH??

Culver is loosely the cut-off for TUSD/IUSD. OH Villages 3 and 4 are east of Culver. So I think they'll be in IUSD.

I would assume this TB project will be in the gated Grove side (OH Village 1 North) since OH3 and OH4 still a little further down on the pipeline. And if that's correct, it still in the TUSD.

This project is on Rembrant St in gated Grove side.  I saw Toll Brothers sign with the earth movers.  It's TUSD.

Back