Today's Schadenfreude Award...

effenheimer_IHB

<p>The <a target="_blank" href="http://blownmortgage.com/2007/11/26/why-2011-might-not-even-be-the-end/?ref=patrick.net">blog post</a>.</p>

<p>The comment (emphasis mine):</p>

<p><em>I liked the story. We have an income of about $140,000/year, no debts, about $300,000 CASH in savings and about 500,000 in pension funds. We are frugal and prepare our own meals, shop for clothes at the Goodwill. We have an arrangement to receive free internet DSL service, free cable TV from our landlord. Oh we rent! We live in a 1400 square foot house on a 1/4 acre lot, and out landlord just LOWERED the rent to keep us here. our cars are paid for cash. And we have all insurance wrapped with an umbrella policy at a discount. We spend about $10/month on gas and $50/month on electricity. Water, garbage collection and lansdscaping is paid by the landlord. We have many FREE activities for entertainment, and make a game out of how much we can buy for nothing or almost nothing. MY POINT: We can not afford the house that this young man just purchased! <strong>Our theory is that WE ARE DOING The seller a favor by buying their house. Until we see the seller crying and bleeding in the street, absolute misery, and there are NO REALTOR FEES</strong>. With ALL fees paid by the seller, BEFORE we close escrow. Title insurance, must also be paid by the seller. We are CASH buyers. Why should we pay? Look at it from our position. Why buy when we can leave with 30 days notice. If we see a neighbor we don’t like. We have the option of LEAVING. The landlord knows that and is terrified we will leave. So, EVERYTHING about the deal has to be favorable 110%. WE have Realtors calling day and night, but we want more. I want to see them on the ground in the dirt crying. Why NOT? Its a buyers market. Nothing can hurt us in our position. A little history. Only a few years ago we were shunned by Realtors, smug lying realtors. So we saved the money we would have spent on downpayments and PITI. Thank you Realtards for lying because we really understand you. </em></p>

<p><em>Currently we are watching two custom houses which have already dropped 30%. Both houses were bought by FLIPPER- REALTORS. They flipped the houses we lived in and jacked up our rent and acted like they were GODS. Both are Realtards. <strong>But now is the time for OUR FUN</strong>. One of them bragged to us and made insulting comments “RENTERS”. We watch as BOTH of their investment houses and their primary residences are going through FORECLOSURE. One of them lost his job, the other is having financial difficulties. Ah yes—and the biggest braggart just had his bright shiny new $100K SPORTS car that we “bought” for him—

repossessed. If you don’t think we are enjoying this–you are mistaken. We take vacations to anywhere and at anytime—-all at deep discounts. We find that if you have CASH, everything gets cheaper. You don’t buy what you dont need. </em></p>

<p><em>So house number one of GREED merchant number one will soon be at auction. We heard he will be there. You know who will outbid him—if we want—he is already $30k in the hole and has minus equity. Thank you public records and Zillow. </em></p>

<p><em>Whatever happens we will remember him. <strong>Maybe wait until he is really hurting and take him out to lunch—if he washes our car first. LOL</strong> </em></p>

<p><em>I like to help HOMELESS Realtors. LOL ROFL The repugnant smugness must be something the NAR teaches them. I can see his tombstone someday way in ther future—- “Now is the BEST time to BUY” OR “They ARENT making land anymore.”</em></p>

As much as I like to think that what goes around, comes around, that poster is too over the top for me. I wonder if he will get his own comeuppance in a few years?

Back